WFTW Event - Silver Bar Project

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Re: WFTW Event - Silver Bar Project

Postby MaxGravy » Fri Apr 19, 2013

Update!

The WFTW annual event in Marble Falls, TX is just over two weeks away! A total of 50 ounces was donated for this project. The bars are finished and ready to be given away.

They expect 75-100 wounded veterans to attend this year, but we want every soldier to get a silver bar so we added 50 1-gram bars to the pile. As they arrive each soldier receives a gift bag, and we will be including a raffle ticket. During the ceremonies on Saturday, all of these bars will be raffled off to the soldiers.
Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures from the event. Do they have internet in Texas? Image

And as a reminder, there's a support link over on the left that takes you to this page where you can make a paypal donation at any time to the Wheeler's for the Wounded. This is truly a worthy organization and your donation is tax deductible.

Thank you to everyone who donated and SA for the pours that made this project possible!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ImageImageImage
Don't grow up - it's a trap!

Silverslanger
Gold Supporter

Re: WFTW Event - Silver Bar Project

Postby Silverslanger » Fri Apr 19, 2013

Do they have internet in Texas?

I'm not sure but if they do, I bet its a big Internet!!

Y'all have fun out there, be safe and pass our love along to the Vets!!!
"Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone is standing around reloading"- Thomas Jefferson

ImageImage

Return to “Wheelers For The Wounded”