WFTW 2017 Jeep Raffle Tickets

xelint
Shogun Supporter

Re: WFTW 2017 Jeep Raffle Tickets

Postby xelint » Wed Nov 08, 2017

Waiting for them to do a real off road vehicle a Toyota Land Cruiser and not those trail apple Jeeps they keep finding dead all over the place. :pop:

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Wed Nov 08, 2017

Well I think I just bought a ticket? Paypal certainly took my money for it...but I didn't see anywhere to fill out any form or anything about personal information? How would they even contact me? Anyone have any clue? I went to raffle page and down at the bottom it had the paypal icon for buy a ticket...then I paid and that was it... Is that normal?

Edit: crap just saw they wanted me to include my phone# on the instructions to buyer tab. Blah, my damned public education coming back to haunt me. No idea what to do now.

toddler81

Postby toddler81 » Wed Nov 08, 2017

Silversaving wrote:Well I think I just bought a ticket? Paypal certainly took my money for it...but I didn't see anywhere to fill out any form or anything about personal information? How would they even contact me? Anyone have any clue? I went to raffle page and down at the bottom it had the paypal icon for buy a ticket...then I paid and that was it... Is that normal?

Edit: crap just saw they wanted me to include my phone# on the instructions to buyer tab. Blah, my damned public education coming back to haunt me. No idea what to do now.

Buy another ticket :)
:wanted: BU GOLD LIBERTADS :wanted:
1/20 oz: 2009,10,11,12,13
1/10 oz: 1994,2000,03,04,08,09,10,12 ... currently offering up to $300

:wanted: FRACTIONAL SILVER LIBERTADS :wanted:
1998 PROOF libertads (1/20, 1/10, 1/4)

Send me a message with your asking price!

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Wed Nov 08, 2017

toddler81 wrote:

Haha not the worst idea for sure.

Jerry Sargent

Postby Jerry Sargent » Thu Nov 09, 2017

toddler81 wrote:
Silversaving wrote:Well I think I just bought a ticket? Paypal certainly took my money for it...but I didn't see anywhere to fill out any form or anything about personal information? How would they even contact me? Anyone have any clue? I went to raffle page and down at the bottom it had the paypal icon for buy a ticket...then I paid and that was it... Is that normal?

I'm pretty sure I got you. You should have gotten an email with a scan of your ticket. If not email me at jerry@wftwtx.com.
Jerry Sargent
President WFTW-Texas

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Thu Nov 09, 2017

Jerry Sargent wrote:
I'm pretty sure I got you. You should have gotten an email with a scan of your ticket. If not email me at jerry@wftwtx.com.

You did, thanks much for fixing my mistake :thumbup:

Blue Angel
WFTW Supporter

Postby Blue Angel » Sat Nov 11, 2017

Bullionstacker ticket was pulled for the 3rd place winning ticket ! It is a very nice Smittybilt refrigerator /freezer and four 30 ounce insulated tumblers. It is going to be auctioned off in a few minutes and should raise even more money.

I am pretty sure Dan or Gerald will soon post up some more information.

Way to go guys! !

Jerry Sargent

Postby Jerry Sargent » Mon Nov 13, 2017

Grand Prize Winner, 2005 Jeep Wrangler LJ - Brandon Perrin
2nd Prize Winner, B&B Ordnance Custom Built AR 15 – David Schoen
3rd Prize Winner, Smittybilt Arctic Fridge/Freezer & 4 20 oz Tumblers – Bullion Stacker

The Freezer was auctioned off and brought in an additional $550 for WFTW Texas! Thank you everyone for your involvement!
Jerry Sargent
President WFTW-Texas

Return to “Wheelers For The Wounded”