WARNING! Binance SCAM!

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Re: WARNING! Binance SCAM!

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Jun 15, 2019

Rodebaugh wrote:Cashed out of Binance this evening.

HODL till' BROKL

You got it!
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

MaxGravy
Site Admin

Postby MaxGravy » Sat Jun 15, 2019

Bucketeer wrote:
Rodebaugh wrote:Cashed out of Binance this evening.

HODL till' BROKL

You got it!

I did. :|
I'm clearly not very bright.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Most of us are struggling with Ether or Ether coins. Unless you live in a major/metro city, it is really hard to find somebody to fix or correct your problems. I'm stuck in DAO-Hell and I have no idea how I can correct the problem. Good luck Randy.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Jun 15, 2019

I don't know scams, because I have not experienced that. But I just moved my project holdings on Binance to an Exodus wallet because I received this notice from CoinTracker:

Binance Restricting Access for US Residents

Per yesterday's Terms of Service update, on September 12th, 2019 Binance will be restricting trading and deposit access to Binance.com for users in the United States. U.S. users will still be able to withdraw funds.

Binance previously announced it will be restricting access to Binance.org (Binance DEX) in July for U.S. users, and that it is working on a new exchange to serve U.S. users, which will be hosted at Binance.us.

It appears U.S. residents who use Binance will come under U.S. regulatory scrutiny and reporting as with CoinBase, assuming Binance does set up a U.S. trading platform. Since there will no longer be any advantage to keeping assets on Binance, and people have reported problems, I have cashed out.

The Exodus wallet has evolved quite a bit. It now includes wallets for many of the popular currencies, including the ones owned by my crypto project. It even has Tezos, which is not yet on any of the big exchanges. Exodus also features its own internal exchange for converting one crypto for another (for a fee, as with the online exchanges).

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

The reality is that AML/KYC and the IRS are not going to allow secret and private transactions. You can hide for awhile, but that's about it. Unless you can get off-shore with your assets, you can't hide in the USA.

I said a couple of years ago that Monero and the other "privacy coins" would be the first to be scrutinized by the US government. They have already figured out Bitcoin and the other majors.

Government's do not want non-governmental currencies to be successful. Bitcoin and a few others got in under the radar, but if they really want to trace you down, you can't hide.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Mon Jun 17, 2019

I don't trust anybody or anything with Bitcoin, other than maybe Coinbase or Bakkt as a custodian.

If you wanted to buy 10 Bitcoin from me, you should be prepared to fly here, and have your cash examined by my Bank. I've done a few deals on BS, but I no longer accept PayPal for Bitcoin transactions. I don't trade Bitcoin, I accumulate it and I'm a HODLer. Bitcoin is too precious to sell.

Bakkt is interesting, I may sign-up.
Last edited by Bucketeer on Mon Jun 17, 2019, edited 1 time in total.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon Jun 17, 2019

Bucketeer wrote:If you wanted to buy 10 Bitcoin from me, you should be prepared to fly here, and have your cash examined by my Bank.

:offer:

Starting the bidding at $20k for your 10 BTC. Though if I tried to fly with $20k cash on me, we all know what would happen. Just another reason bitcoin is the superior currency.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Bitcoin now over $9.3K. The media needs to start posting prices in Satoshi.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

SilverDoge wrote:
Bucketeer wrote:If you wanted to buy 10 Bitcoin from me, you should be prepared to fly here, and have your cash examined by my Bank.

:offer:

Starting the bidding at $20k for your 10 BTC. Though if I tried to fly with $20k cash on me, we all know what would happen. Just another reason bitcoin is the superior currency.

You could wire-transfer the funds, but we're trying to escape tyranny. You'll probably have to endure the same AML/KLC restrictions.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”