WFTW Trackchair Auction - Saturday May 30 @ 8pm EDT - PREVIEW

Idea for a Crytpo Investment

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Re: Idea for a Crytpo Investment

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Apr 11, 2019

I know where you live. In what state would you want to buy a park? How would you manage a park in Wyoming or Florida? I'm interested, but I'm not convinced.

You can't manage the operation if you don't have "eyes on".

I live in a 44 unit park, on a lake, and hear tenant complaints everyday. I'm the owners's representative for arguments, I guess I'm a manager or a firewall. The owners pay me $25 bucks a month to try and settle disputes. BFD.

Imagine getting a telephone call at 2330 that a neighbor has a noisy parrot. I have.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

AURUM MULTO MAGIS ANIMAS PERDIDIT QUAM FERRUM CORPORA CECIDIT

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sun Apr 14, 2019

France Passes Bill to Allow Insurance Providers to Invest In Crypto & Tokens.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-13/france-passes-bill-allow-insurance-providers-invest-crypto-tokens

Maybe your right Doge.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

AURUM MULTO MAGIS ANIMAS PERDIDIT QUAM FERRUM CORPORA CECIDIT

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Apr 17, 2019

Bucketeer wrote:I know where you live. In what state would you want to buy a park? How would you manage a park in Wyoming or Florida? I'm interested, but I'm not convinced.

You can't manage the operation if you don't have "eyes on".

I live in a 44 unit park, on a lake, and hear tenant complaints everyday. I'm the owners's representative for arguments, I guess I'm a manager or a firewall. The owners pay me $25 bucks a month to try and settle disputes. BFD.

Imagine getting a telephone call at 2330 that a neighbor has a noisy parrot. I have.

I don't have any particular park or piece of property in mind at this time. I'd have to move to the location to make it work though, I would have eyes on. Those darned noisy parrots will always get you. Not as bad as a flock of roosters next door though.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Apr 25, 2020

Tokenization of real estate and other assets is talked about a bit in here. Interesting conversation.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”