Hashgraph Announcement Today?

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
cornbread

Hashgraph Announcement Today?

Postby cornbread » Tue Mar 13, 2018

Hi all. I’m a complete novice on cryptocurrencies and don’t own any myself.

However, malony has been talking up hashgraoh for a while and it does seem to have much better attitudes than block chain from what I can tell (especially in terms of speed)

Anyway, they seem to making an announcement in 15 minutes and it loooks like it’s going to be some kind of “hedera” cyprocurrency,

Anyone following this and know much about it?

Link:
https://www.hederahashgraph.com
ImageImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Re: Hashgraph Announcement Today?

Postby Brick's » Tue Mar 13, 2018

I can't get dukie to show up on my computer as far as the live show goes.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, . . ." Credited to Goebbles.

cornbread

Postby cornbread » Tue Mar 13, 2018

Safari didn’t work for me. Chrome seems to work.

I had to refresh a couple times. Also going slow seemed to help. Like refresh, wait wait wait, then click
ImageImageImage

Brick's
Supporter

Postby Brick's » Tue Mar 13, 2018

Yea, Chrome. Duh. I don't like change.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, . . ." Credited to Goebbles.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”