Alt-Coin NANO (formerly XRB RaiBlocks)

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
silverpv
Gold Supporter

Alt-Coin NANO (formerly XRB RaiBlocks)

Postby silverpv » Thu Mar 01, 2018

I'm throwing this up here because some people I respect are giving this more and more time and from what I've seen it will continue to grow. Once the "hack" was announced and the price dropped I decided to buy in and been building a decent position.

The tech uses DAG technology, small team of 5 guys, processes 2-3 seconds, and no fee for accepting nano. Android wallet is out and IOS wallet is around the corner. Charlie Lee recently checked it out and opened a position. Another big name in the space Garry Tan, who is a growing curator for crypto is also supporting Nano. Thus far, no technical issues other than a botched exchange.

ATH was $35-$40, current price is ~$17.
Circulation: 133M
MCAP: ~$2.2B

For your reading pleasure (summarized version of the whitepaper):

https://www.nanode.co/docs

Sentiment is strong. Reddit community is active with a number of merchants exploring using NANO(formerly raiblocks) for part of their business. Something worth checking out.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin NANO (formerly XRB RaiBlocks)

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Mar 02, 2018

Andreas' thoughts on DAG's, released 3 days ago. I have already stated that I think IOTA is a hot mess and won't put any of my money towards it. That said, I have not looked at RaiBlocks (bad move rebranding to Nano) simply because I watched it moon from the single digits to over $30, so it seemed to me like the money had already been made on that one. Now of course it can continue to go up from $17. Best of luck.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin NANO (formerly XRB RaiBlocks)

Postby silverpv » Fri Mar 02, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:Andreas' thoughts on DAG's, released 3 days ago. I have already stated that I think IOTA is a hot mess and won't put any of my money towards it. That said, I have not looked at RaiBlocks (bad move rebranding to Nano) simply because I watched it moon from the single digits to over $30, so it seemed to me like the money had already been made on that one. Now of course it can continue to go up from $17. Best of luck.

IOTA is a cluster for sure. I'm already double where I bought but there's a bit more activity with a few strong tech guys on it. I'll check out his vid. IOTA is not Nano/xrb though. The more I look into it, the more interesting it is. Better implementation than IOTA.

The reason it came down was because the exchnage it was on got hacked and some xrb stolen. Not because of any issues with security on the protocol or poor implementation on the dev side. Hope it works out too, I actually picked it up in the single digits $7-9 range. Just something to keep an eye on.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”