Tried a search for XNK and

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
cyberdan

Tried a search for XNK and

Postby cyberdan » Tue Feb 13, 2018

Tried a search for XNK and got this message:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: xnk. You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 4 characters

So I will ask you all. Is anyone familiar with XNK?
I belong to an auction site that only trades with points. They say they are now coming out with their form of bitcoin called XNK but pronounced INK. I always thought you pronounced X as a Z. So I call it ZINC. Instead of the gold standard they will be on the zinc standard.

Any rumors good or bad? On that auction site I have a lot of points and afraid if they go XNK I am eventually going to lose a bunch.
Here, I am cyberdan. At yardsales I am dollardan.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Re: Tried a search for XNK and

Postby Long John » Tue Feb 13, 2018

I had never heard of XNK, it's not one of CoinMarketCap's 1,528 listed cryptocurrencies. So I looked it up. XNK seems to stand for Noke Coin, a new (or trying to become new) currency on the Ethereum platform. From their description on their home page, I am not inspired. It reads as hyperbolic and scammish, but I am perhaps overly skeptical of new coins these days. Love the line in bold. :lol:

NOKE coin (XNK) is a lending cryptocurrency with revolution in the super dynamic digital financial world. It has new revolutions in financial process with a hybrid platform to help its investors and customers make increase their wealth sustainably. NOKE coin is based on Ethereum platform, one of the most stable currency, which you can truly trust. In the world of NOKE, opportunities is around you with plenty of it’s ICO coins with special price for visionaries like you.

https://www.nokecoin.com/EN/

cyberdan

Postby cyberdan » Tue Feb 13, 2018

NOKE coin (XNK) is a lending cryptocurrency with revolution in the super dynamic digital financial world. It has new revolutions in financial process with a hybrid platform to help its investors and customers make increase their wealth sustainably. NOKE coin is based on Ethereum platform, one of the most stable currency, which you can truly trust. In the world of NOKE, opportunities is around you with plenty of it’s ICO coins with special price for visionaries like you.

Not very good English and their website is filled with techo-speak and hype. All I know it is two Chinese guys from San Francisco. That have not been in America long enough to know where the $ sign goes. They list their first price at 0.8$ I guess they mean 80¢
Here, I am cyberdan. At yardsales I am dollardan.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Wed Feb 14, 2018

Aside from "make increase wealth sustainably," I have no idea what Noke Coin is supposed to, what problem it's supposed to solve. I suspect its purpose, like most ICOs these days, is to make increase the wealth of the people who started it.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”