Andy Hoffman - Major Announcement…Thoughts BSers?

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter

Andy Hoffman - Major Announcement…Thoughts BSers?

Postby grantwoodisgold » Thu Feb 08, 2018

Readers' Digest version:

In today's Special Crypto Audioblog, Andy Hoffman, for 15 years one of the global Precious Metal community's leading commentators, announces why he followed his decision this summer to sell his silver (and leave the bullion business to start CryptoGoldCentral.com), by selling the remainder of his gold today.

I still luv me some gold :thumbup:

but the next gens never even touched a cassette tape; seen, read, touched a Readers Digest; let alone a fist full of gold coins :kitty:

:pop:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

texmex66

Re: Andy Hoffman - Major Announcement…Thoughts BSers?

Postby texmex66 » Thu Feb 08, 2018

Lynette explains it very well. This was actually recorded yesterday. She is not a big believer of Bitcoin, but very good info.

BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter

Postby BarsandStars » Thu Feb 08, 2018

Never heard that guy before but get the impression he's not a very astute or sophisticated investor by any stretch of the imagination.
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

iron-pyrite
Zombie Apocalypse Supporter

Postby iron-pyrite » Thu Feb 08, 2018

I know some youngsters who baulk at metals but then they cannot even afford one SAE or see it as an unnecessary luxury. Later when they no longer want a new pair of tennis shoes and have cars and houses their taste in a store of wealth will change as well. And they don't have BTC right now either...

Who know right now, I suspect that this is just the beginning of crypto but the main coin is still not created yet. Maybe the UN can come up with one coin for the whole world? I say we call it a credit!
ImageImageImage

grantwoodisgold
Gold Supporter

Postby grantwoodisgold » Thu Feb 08, 2018

iron-pyrite wrote:.... but then they cannot even afford one SAE ..... And they don't have BTC right now either...

good points, the masses aren't in metals or cryptos, regardless of the age group :turtle:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Feb 09, 2018

Andy Hoffman was such a big PM bull when he worked for Miles Franklin. I remember some of his rants and blog posts and they were always great. Very surprising that he would go all-in on crypto and sell all his gold. I am overall very bullish on crypto too, but not to the point where I'm selling all my gold completely. I just don't think it is wise. When the rich banksters of the world sell all their gold and buy bitcoin, that might be the wake up call that the tide has truly turned, but when the richest of the rich still hold gold, so will I.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”