Alt-Coin Everex

Silversaving

Re: Alt-Coin Everex

Postby Silversaving » Tue Oct 10, 2017

I'd love to pick up some of this but wow, I just went to ED and it just confuses me.

silverbender
Gold Supporter

Postby silverbender » Tue Oct 10, 2017

Silversaving wrote:I'd love to pick up some of this but wow, I just went to ED and it just confuses me.

Are you set up yet to order?

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Tue Oct 10, 2017

silverbender wrote:
Silversaving wrote:I'd love to pick up some of this but wow, I just went to ED and it just confuses me.

Are you set up yet to order?

Nope, I tried to set up a new account...but unlike most places where you set up and then send crypto funds....this place just gave me a new Eth address? I didn't want a new a new ETH address....i wanted an account with PWs and stuff

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Fri Oct 13, 2017

The sell off continued and I loaded up more at .003eth / evx, or $0.96c, it sits at $1.40 ish part of it due to growth in eth price. But its still gaining against ETH. I'm just hoping the % gain is more than btc. We'll see if this was good in the long run. This one, i have some heavy bags... 24k

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Sun Oct 15, 2017

Found it on Hitbtc after giving up on ED as a POS platform (was cheaper on Hitbtc anyway). In the door with 1k EVX and likely to go back for more in the near future. Would like to accumulate 10k of it if I'm able. VERY small circulating supply and HUGE possible returns with it being a fast remittance and easy cash gateway. If it can catch part of that OMG wave it might be a wild ride.

Anyway, thanks again for the heads up silverpv, and if it does what you think it will (and what I'm starting to believe it might), I'll be sending a gift to you this time ;)

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Oct 15, 2017

Silversaving wrote:Anyway, thanks again for the heads up silverpv, and if it does what you think it will (and what I'm starting to believe it might), I'll be sending a gift to you this time ;)

MAGA hat? ;)

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Sun Oct 15, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:
MAGA hat? ;)

Altima

Postby Altima » Sun Oct 15, 2017

silverpv wrote:The sell off continued and I loaded up more at .003eth / evx, or $0.96c, it sits at $1.40 ish part of it due to growth in eth price. But its still gaining against ETH. I'm just hoping the % gain is more than btc. We'll see if this was good in the long run. This one, i have some heavy bags... 24k

24K EVX? Ballin!

:clap:
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Wed Oct 18, 2017

Took the opportunity during this little dip to fill out my position @ ~$1.17 per, well below ICO price. I consider the upside potential to outweigh the downside risk by quite a bit here. I'm no "big baller" on this one, but now sitting comfortably at 11k EVX and looking forward to what the future brings.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Tue Oct 24, 2017

The price is pretty hurt right now, but there's a bit of movement in terms of news. Partnership with Bloom guys who are doing credit scoring. Some other partnerships in the works. Not a lot of news planned until after the 2X fork due to momentum plays and short term memories in markets. Once the S2X fork is out, Alts in general should fare better with increased capitalization. That should clear the way for true alt price discovery.

The wallet is being updated as well as the token explorer to support the evx token. I'm semi-officially on with them now and will be producing YouTube vids for them as a spokesperson for the time being.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Thu Oct 26, 2017

Just listed on binance earlier today running at .0057 eth or $1.71. Happily up from my .003 buys

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Thu Oct 26, 2017

silverpv wrote:Just listed on binance earlier today running at .0057 eth or $1.71. Happily up from my .003 buys

Good news, happy for the nice profit :thumbup:

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Kucoin will list Everex (EVX) on 29th, October. The upcoming markets includes EVX/BTC and EVX/ETH. Users can start depositing EVX to Kucoin at 12:00, 30th, October (UTC+8), and trading at 20:00, 30th, October (UTC+8). EVX markets will charge 0 fee for a month as a promotion.

KUCoin is an upcomig exchanged as mentioned by silversaving

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Sat Oct 28, 2017

Looks like it's in a run guys $2.26 now. No one should be underwater anymore and in the green. It should keep going from here once the YouTubers pick it up

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Sat Oct 28, 2017

$2.50 now....I've well over doubled my investment already. Making some serious money right now. I said it before and I'll say it again: thanks for all the work writing and explaining this ahead of time for us. I'd have never bothered to look into them and invest otherwise. :thumbup:

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Sun Oct 29, 2017

Silversaving wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
MAGA hat? ;)

You know, i just got this.. :lol: :clap: well played...

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Sun Oct 29, 2017

Silversaving wrote:$2.50 now....I've well over doubled my investment already. Making some serious money right now. I said it before and I'll say it again: thanks for all the work writing and explaining this ahead of time for us. I'd have never bothered to look into them and invest otherwise. :thumbup:

Awesome man.. :thumbup: Glad to return the favor! :wave: I think its still got some legs.

Return to “Bitcoin”