Alt-Coin NEO (formerly Antshares)

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Long John
Turtle Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin NEO (formerly Antshares)

Postby Long John » Wed Dec 27, 2017

It's human nature. Things you align yourself with are the best and others suck. It's kind of hardwired into us. Think of your favorite sports team and how you talk about its rivals. :lol:

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Dec 27, 2017

Long John wrote:It's human nature. Things you align yourself with are the best and others suck. It's kind of hardwired into us. Think of your favorite sports team and how you talk about its rivals. :lol:

I agree, the Chicago Bears are terrible, but that is just objective fact. ;)

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Wed Dec 27, 2017

Long John wrote:It's human nature. Things you align yourself with are the best and others suck. It's kind of hardwired into us. Think of your favorite sports team and how you talk about its rivals. :lol:

I guess I'm the exception, I don't really like to sh*t on people's parades ;). With the exception of anything Dan Larimer is involved in, I hate that guy (but I still think I haven't shat on any of his parades (much)).

And I don't watch sports.
"LiteCoin, the original shitcoin" - Fabio 2018

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Wed Dec 27, 2017

Political, crypto, or otherwise, individuals displaying a pattern of posting propaganda, targeted unsubstantiated FUD, whiny BS, taking credit where credit is not due, acting hypocritically, or posting to further an agenda that is not in the best interest of the reader, lose credibility over time. Their opinions eventually blend into the landscape, like accidentally listening to a few seconds of cable news while flipping through the channels. The talking heads keep on babbling, but the observant don't take their proclamations very seriously.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Thu Dec 28, 2017

natsb88 wrote:Their opinions eventually blend into the landscape, like accidentally listening to a few seconds of cable news while flipping through the channels. The talking heads keep on babbling, but the observant don't take their proclamations very seriously.

Hate when that happens. Especially Fox, or its antithesis, MSNBC. I actually block those and some others on my Dish box. We have the equivalent blocking ability here.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Dec 28, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:

I agree, the Chicago Bears are terrible, but that is just objective fact. ;)

Hey Doge, don't diss my team! I know they suck.
Last edited by Bucketeer on Fri Dec 29, 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Postby Silversaving » Fri Dec 29, 2017

We're mooning boys!
$75 and climbing
ImageAlways buying 2016 Rodebaugh Rolos

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Fri Dec 29, 2017

Silversaving wrote:We're mooning boys!
$75 and climbing

NOOOO! Wanted to pickup some more. :(

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Fri Dec 29, 2017

How many Dapps are out for NEO?

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Though "you know who" is constantly trying to bash NEO. I thought I'd take this opportunity to turn it into a positive and bring all you followers of this thread up to date a bit on dApps that are and will be running on the NEO network soon. It really is an amazing time for NEO right now.

The first CoZ dApp competition has already been completed. You can take a look here: https://cityofzion.io/dapps/1 and see the winners as well as what dApps are intigrated.

City of Zion has now started the 2nd dApp competition on NEO here: http://cityofzion.io/dapps/2 Notice it has 13500gas or ~$378,000 in prize money

Next, if you haven't heard, Microsoft and NEO are currently doing a HUGE competition with a half million dollars in prize money. 300! different teams already signed up for it (do you guys understand how massive that is?). Link: https://neo.org/competition.html

2018 is going to be massive for NEO and for us shareholders. Hundreds of projects and dApps are coming on line this year. This time next year, we'll look back at when this project was $1 and laugh at the wild ride it was.

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Fri Dec 29, 2017

Silversaving wrote: This time next year, we'll look back at when this project was $1 and laugh at the wild ride it was.

I think only two people in this thread can look back at the $1 price and laugh. One of those guys got in a bit later than $1 and only bought a handful. The other guy is laughing to the bank.

I won't name names ;)
"LiteCoin, the original shitcoin" - Fabio 2018

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Fri Dec 29, 2017

Silversaving wrote:Though "you know who" is constantly trying to bash NEO. I thought I'd take this opportunity to turn it into a positive and bring all you followers of this thread up to date a bit on dApps that are and will be running on the NEO network soon. It really is an amazing time for NEO right now.

The first CoZ dApp competition has already been completed. You can take a look here: https://cityofzion.io/dapps/1 and see the winners as well as what dApps are intigrated.

City of Zion has now started the 2nd dApp competition on NEO here: http://cityofzion.io/dapps/2 Notice it has 13500gas or ~$378,000 in prize money

Next, if you haven't heard, Microsoft and NEO are currently doing a HUGE competition with a half million dollars in prize money. 300! different teams already signed up for it (do you guys understand how massive that is?). Link: https://neo.org/competition.html

2018 is going to be massive for NEO and for us shareholders. Hundreds of projects and dApps are coming on line this year. This time next year, we'll look back at when this project was $1 and laugh at the wild ride it was.

1 Dapp and a half a million of MS money on the table. LMFAO. Qtum gonna make NEOs look stupid.

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter

Postby Silversummit » Fri Dec 29, 2017

Bucketeer wrote:
Silversaving wrote:Though "you know who" is constantly trying to bash NEO. I thought I'd take this opportunity to turn it into a positive and bring all you followers of this thread up to date a bit on dApps that are and will be running on the NEO network soon. It really is an amazing time for NEO right now.

1 Dapp and a half a million of MS money on the table. LMFAO. Qtum gonna make NEOs look stupid.

Sorry bud but I'm pretty sure both will do great in 2018.
Get $10 in bitcoin when you spend $100 with the link below.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f314703c4930098573eed

save 10% on all trade fee's for 6 months at gate exchange.
https://gate.io/signup/955279

binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=13221361
thank you to any who use these links as I get referral bonuses also :thumbup:

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Like others have posted above, his ignorance speaks for itself. Best we can do is just ignore it lest we stoop to his level.

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Also wanted to post this list of upcoming ICOs launching on NEO (This remind you of ETH in 2017 anyone?)

You can follow them as they are added here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g21tYH2ctNqapcP4W-_WWLqF2SODB7FNakeXpDLTlYc/edit#gid=0

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Fri Dec 29, 2017

Fabio wrote:I think only two people in this thread can look back at the $1 price and laugh. One of those guys got in a bit later than $1 and only bought a handful. The other guy is laughing to the bank.

Wasn't me. I didn't get in until $5. I confess until I dug into it I thought a project called Antshares couldn't be taken seriously. Neo has done all right by me, but that mistake was costly. Lesson learned: Don't judge a coin by its name. Even one that rhymes with sputum. :lol:

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Dec 30, 2017

Silversaving wrote:Also wanted to post this list of upcoming ICOs launching on NEO (This remind you of ETH in 2017 anyone?)

Very cool tracker. It's missing one important column though.... Countries excluded from ICO participation (assuming White List or KYC). No point in scouring the details of all these for US citizens if one can't ever participate in any of them in the "land of the free"

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Dec 30, 2017

Long John wrote:
Fabio wrote:I think only two people in this thread can look back at the $1 price and laugh. One of those guys got in a bit later than $1 and only bought a handful. The other guy is laughing to the bank.

Wasn't me. I didn't get in until $5. I confess until I dug into it I thought a project called Antshares couldn't be taken seriously. Neo has done all right by me, but that mistake was costly. Lesson learned: Don't judge a coin by its name. Even one that rhymes with sputum. :lol:

Hahaha! Cracks me up. My "sputum" cost me 31 cents, and it still cheap :thumbup:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Dec 30, 2017

Silversaving wrote:Like others have posted above, his ignorance speaks for itself. Best we can do is just ignore it lest we stoop to his level.

As I recall, you made a serious post pumping Dash on here. I called you on it. I've never pumped Bitcoin or Ether, but I might be quilty on Qtum.

No harm, no foul.

I'll stay out of this topic because I don't to start a war. I think NEOS and QTUM will do well in 2018. Good luck.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Dec 30, 2017

Bucketeer wrote:I might be quilty on Qtum.

Quilty?

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”