Alt-Coin NEO (formerly Antshares)

Silversaving

Re: Alt-Coin NEO (formerly Antshares)

Postby Silversaving » Wed Oct 11, 2017

Wanted to post this before I forgot. About the biggest collection of NEO "stuff" I've seen in one post if you have a free hour to digest it. https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/75mhri/my_growing_collection_of_info_about_neo/

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Fri Oct 13, 2017

NEX just announced....wow! so many awesome ambitious things going on in the NEO space. Feel free to quote me and come back next year after this thing is released to this post, NEO is ridiculously undervalued right now at $27. EASY double of your money and likely more when it's out. I'm guessing inside 6 months.

Here's a link announcing NEX https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Fri Oct 13, 2017

It's hard for any alt coin to get traction vs. booming BTC in current market conditions. Patience, and enjoy your BTC if you have any. Neo's turn will come again.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Tue Oct 17, 2017

Long John wrote:It's hard for any alt coin to get traction vs. booming BTC in current market conditions. Patience, and enjoy your BTC if you have any. Neo's turn will come again.

It took a little while, but Neo's turn has indeed come. It's gained significantly on BTC and USD, the current price well over $30.

Altima

Postby Altima » Tue Oct 17, 2017

Long John wrote:
Long John wrote:It's hard for any alt coin to get traction vs. booming BTC in current market conditions. Patience, and enjoy your BTC if you have any. Neo's turn will come again.

It took a little while, but Neo's turn has indeed come. It's gained significantly on BTC and USD, the current price well over $30.

Wake me up when it's over $50 again :lol:
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Oct 17, 2017

Altima wrote:Wake me up when it's over $50 again :lol:

Knock, Knock NEO. Follow the white rabbit.

18 DEC 2017, 4:36 pm Central Time.

grantwoodisgold

Postby grantwoodisgold » Tue Oct 17, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:
Altima wrote:Wake me up when it's over $50 again :lol:

Knock, Knock NEO. Follow the white rabbit.

18 DEC 2017, 4:36 pm Central Time.

nice ref SD :thumbup:

:kitty:
"SAUSAGE FLAVORED MEAT PELLETS, GRADE D BUT EDIBLE"
"Better 1 or 2 years early than 1 day late"

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Tue Oct 17, 2017

A little off topic, just a little, but how the fudge does Keanu get acting roles??? He's such a bad actor.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Oct 17, 2017

Fabio wrote:A little off topic, just a little, but how the fudge does Keanu get acting roles??? He's such a bad actor.

You obviously haven't seen John WIck

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Tue Oct 17, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:
Fabio wrote:A little off topic, just a little, but how the fudge does Keanu get acting roles??? He's such a bad actor.

I rest my case :lol:

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Wed Oct 18, 2017

Whaddaya mean? He was great in Bill & Ted!

Altima

Postby Altima » Wed Oct 18, 2017

Fabio wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:

I rest my case :lol:

Are you serious? Who else can keep you gripping on your seat watching a movie about a hostage situation on a friggin bus? :lol:
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Mon Oct 23, 2017

Back to $30, at last. Alts are getting some payback against BTC.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Tue Oct 24, 2017

neo rising is always nice...

Silversaving

Postby Silversaving » Fri Oct 27, 2017

Wanted to give you guys a heads up on KuCoin (which loosely relates to NEO) if you haven't heard of it.
You likely know about Binance, but KuCoin seems to be moving strong in the Chinese exchange market and has the people/process to perhaps become the dominant exchange there in this current vacuum.
They will be adding NEO/RPX, and NEO/GAS pairs tomorrow. The first exchange to have NEO based pairs.

Here is a great link explaining some reasons why it could be special: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@elliotmeijer/why-kucoin-can-change-your-life-and-make-you-rich-or-kucoin-invitation-bonus-legit-and-sustainable

If you do register there, please toss in my invitation code: E3kew-
Maybe we can start a chain for that.

Anyway, just a heads up. Nice to see some NEO pairings finally starting, nice to see RPX being listed (first ICO successfully run on NEO blockchain). Good times to come.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Mon Oct 30, 2017

Amazing NEO announcment. Essentially anyone who participated in NEO ICO funding rounds are getting reimbursed for their initial fiat contributions (in CNY or in NEO).

https://neo.org/blog/details/3014

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Mon Oct 30, 2017

that's pretty huge.. surprising but not surprising a communist company would do this. It's all a sham! Give investors back their money? What voodoo is this?

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Wed Nov 01, 2017

Copied from the Bitcoin thread:

captainpooby wrote:I found this while reading up. I have know idea if the guy is legit or if he's correct but it's an interesting insight.

[url]
https://www.reddit.com/r/Antshares/comm ... and_never/
[/url]

captainpooby

Postby captainpooby » Wed Nov 01, 2017

OK. You've pretty much sold me on NEO and at this price, it looks like a good buy.
Here's the rub. I am cash poor but own one Bitcoin, one Litecoin and one Etherium.

Would you sell bitcoin or the others to gain a position of about 50-100 NEO?

Answer me this: What do you believe the potential highs for NEO? Say in a perfect world, how high could it go?
Being happy is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but no one can feel the warmth except you.

ImageImage

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Thu Nov 02, 2017

In BTC terms, NEO hasn't been this cheap in months. 1 BTC tonight would buy 260-270 NEO. I guess I wouldn't sell ETH or LTC into Bitcoin right now in order to buy NEO. The ratios aren't very good. If you have your heart set on buying NEO during this Bitcoin frenzy (and I admire zigging when everyone else zags) then I suggest you buy your 50 or 100 NEO with a piece of the BTC, then later on sell the ETH and LTC into BTC if their ratios rise a bit.

I don't know what NEO can get up to in the current environment. Right now it's hard to get much traction. In a different set of circumstances it got up into the $50 range for a brief time, double what it is now. Circumstances can change again to give NEO a boost. Bitcoin could go into a deep selloff, sending money back into the alts at least temporarily. It feels due. But I thought the selloff would start when BTC broke $6000. Instead, 2 days later we're over $6900 and almost every alt is down significantly as a direct consequence. Toss the technical analysis of a couple days ago out the window. I'm bumfuzzled (happily) by what's happening to BTC. But NEO is very cheap in BTC terms. It could get cheaper still, but being greedy can mean a missed opportunity. I know it firsthand.

Return to “Bitcoin”