Alt-Coin CDX

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Alt-Coin CDX

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Aug 03, 2017

The alternative news outlets and PM stacking communities are seeking crypto solutions. I read SRS Rocco regularly and was a bit surprised to see his latest post:

https://srsroccoreport.com/something-big-is-about-to-change-the-alternative-media-community/

Here is the website for the Community Ad Network (CDX): https://commodityadnetwork.com/

If you'd like to know how I feel about this one, I have left 2 comments in the SRS Rocco Report post in regards to how I feel about this one. My handle is simply: SD

Oddly SRS doesn't even accept crypto donations on his website, but he is listed as a Team Member of CDX on the White Paper.

Will it succeed? They have to battle with both BAT & Steemit so we'll see.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin CDX

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Aug 05, 2017

Surprised there were no comments about this one. A merging of the PM communities, alternative news websites and crypto all in one.... and no comments? It's almost like there is an active KSA and a US Mint buy debacle all happening at the same time. And people said it was too quiet around here...

:pop:

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Sat Aug 05, 2017

Read your comments there, very valid points you make there. Your point about "why they need $70 million" is the same reason I stayed away from EOS, why the heck do they need $1+ billion for that project when people like "Satoshi" didn't need any startup funds and Vitalik needing a small amount to start Ether.

I've stayed away from most ICO's for that reason, but I understand the developer's greed, heck if I had the programming skills I'll definitely be doing an ico of some sort.

I'm not buying CDX (I didn't even read the article, just went straight to the comment section).

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Aug 05, 2017

Fabio wrote:Read your comments there, very valid points you make there. Your point about "why they need $70 million" is the same reason I stayed away from EOS, why the heck do they need $1+ billion for that project when people like "Satoshi" didn't need any startup funds and Vitalik needing a small amount to start Ether.

I've stayed away from most ICO's for that reason, but I understand the developer's greed, heck if I had the programming skills I'll definitely be doing an ico of some sort.

I'm not buying CDX (I didn't even read the article, just went straight to the comment section).

Fair points. I don't have a bunch in EOS, but I do have a position. I agree with you on the "necessary funds" thesis. They don't need that amount of money. For me though, it is about evaluation. If the claims of EOS are anywhere near reality, it will supplant ETH, and therefore overtake ETH's market cap (by a lot). The question is, will the claims become a reality or not?

As for CDX, they would need to have wild success for the investor to even have a chance at making any real money - and the competition is already tough in that space. If they merely did well, the investor stands to make very little or nothing. That doesn't inspire people to invest in an unproven startup.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Oct 22, 2017

Anybody tracking CDX anymore? I know the ICO is finished, but I don't see their token on CMC. Not sure how much they raised, but I know it didn't sell out. Progress updates on the blog look like amateur hour.

Altima

Postby Altima » Sun Oct 22, 2017

Strange, I've never heard about CDX in any of the twitter traders that I follow, and some of them are big on microcaps.
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

everything

Postby everything » Sun Oct 22, 2017

They said it's on etherdelta. Sounds like a decent ICO, helping get into that alt-website add content area, and support that realm of spreading .. what the masses may perceived as borderline disinformation, although some of these websites are simply ahead of their time, and whistle blower types.

https://commodityadnetwork.com/progress-report-3/

Return to “Bitcoin”