Bitcoin Cash Poll

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.

Will Bitcoin Cash become the dominant chain within 1 year

1) Not a chance
36%
2) 1-10% chance
19%
3) 11-25% chance
19%
4) 26-50% chance
17%
5) 51-75% chance
4%
6) 76-99% chance
No votes
7) Yes, I guarantee it!
6%

Total votes: 53

Silversaving
Platinum Supporter

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Silversaving » Wed Dec 20, 2017

HustliN wrote:can some explain why all the hate for BCC? I can see some people dont like Roger Ver.
but other than that... the coin is legit??

It's basically indoctrination by the Blockstream corporation and their paid core employees. They censor everything not pro-core and demonize anything with bigger blocks (aka lower fees). It's been going on a LONG time now and a lot of folks have never heard any other opinion on bitcoin then the one spoonfed them by core. They just regurgitate the hate they are told.
ImageAlways buying 2016 Rodebaugh Rolos

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Dec 20, 2017

HustliN wrote:can some explain why all the hate for BCC? I can see some people dont like Roger Ver.

Legit? Here is the "technical innovation" behind bitcoin cash. Copy bitcoin's code, change block = 1MB to block = 8MB, hit enter, market like crazy, call Bitcoin "bitcoin core" while calling the fork the "real bitcoin" because you own bitcoin.com website. Go off the rails when people call it B-cash or BitCash (my new favorite), but then continue to badmouth bitcoin. Roger also insulted my crypto hero Andreas so I am bias against him too.

You know who I do have respect for? Projects like LTC, XMR, Dash, PIVX, QRL and other alternate crypto currencies who are actually bringing new tech and innovation to crypto and not just a marketing blitz. I don't want Roger Ver as the leader or face of a project I'm involved in. These other alts have been around for year(s) and have entire teams behind them that want to do something original from the ground up. B-cash forked bitcoin and didn't need groundswell support because anyone holding bitcoin already had free B-cash. What value did they add? If their only argument is fast transaction times and low fees, guess what, 100 other cryptos do the same thing.

The smart play is to just hold both, but I don't always follow the smart play. I sold my Bcash for both bitcoin and what I perceive to be alts with better longer term value from a technological innovation perspective in this space. I understand many people are just in this for profit. Profit is nice, but some of us want to change the world too. Why do you think I love QRL so much? It wants to be on the leading edge of technology that will save us from future quantum computing security hacks. Do you think B-cash will be on that leading edge? Not a chance. It will probably be among the first ones hacked by QC.

So buy it if you like it; it's a free market. As to me and my crypto $$$, we shall pass on the B-cash, and the next time Roger "Rage Quits" on somebody else I will post the new pic and have another chuckle.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jan 14, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:

Profit is nice, but some of us want to change the world too.

Rules without Rulers perfectly summarizes why bitcoin is superior to B-cash. Convenience isn't the most important aspect to crypto. Andreas has such a beautiful way of calling people/projects out - without actually calling them out by name. He did it to Ripple, and now we does it with B-cash.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jan 27, 2018

An overview on the character or Roger Ver - the face of B-cash. Satoshi was a genius for staying anonymous.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”