Bitcoin Cash Poll

Will Bitcoin Cash become the dominant chain within 1 year

1) Not a chance
18
40%
2) 1-10% chance
6
13%
3) 11-25% chance
9
20%
4) 26-50% chance
7
16%
5) 51-75% chance
2
4%
6) 76-99% chance
0
No votes
7) Yes, I guarantee it!
3
7%
 
Total votes: 45

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Long John » Thu Aug 10, 2017

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 11.46.13 AM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 11.46.13 AM.jpg (119.69 KiB) Viewed 580 times

On the plus side, it hasn't crashed to $100 or $50 as I thought it might after the initial frenzy. It hasn't strayed far from the $300 mark in the past few days. Those who paid hundreds of dollars more in the mad rush don't want it to hold steady, however. They can either get $300 per coin of their investment back or HODL and hope. If Bitcoin gets to $10,000 in time, is it too fanciful to imagine that Bitcoin Cash is carried back to $1000?

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 10, 2017

Long John wrote:Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 11.46.13 AM.jpg
On the plus side, it hasn't crashed to $100 or $50 as I thought it might after the initial frenzy. It hasn't strayed far from the $300 mark in the past few days. Those who paid hundreds of dollars more in the mad rush don't want it to hold steady, however. They can either get $300 per coin of their investment back or HODL and hope. If Bitcoin gets to $10,000 in time, is it too fanciful to imagine that Bitcoin Cash is carried back to $1000?


According to mining %, it should be around $400.

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Long John » Thu Aug 10, 2017

Bitcoin's rocket ride has left Bitcoin Cash behind, as it has for most alt coins that are measured against BTC. Dollar-wise, however, BCH has held steady around $300-$325 (since it takes less BTC to be worth that dollar). Of course, those who got their BCH free have nothing to lose by being "long" other than opportunity cost. Those who paid $200 on up to buy more, though, I think do have reason to examine their position. BTC is approaching $4000. What does that mean about BCH?

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Italy

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Aug 13, 2017

Looking at the Polo website they claim that all BCC will be distributed to users by tomorrow. I am not sure how many users that will be, but it may create some sell pressure in the next day or two. Watching and waiting.
Image

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Sun Aug 13, 2017

if the price action keep going down, i'll probably look to purchase around $200 again. I'm still long term with bitcoin cash. What it does signal is segwit2x might be the silent majority. We'll see. Still can't believe the strength of this rally, its unbelievable. Otherwise, bcc is on the backburner. I'm one of those peeps that overpaid. erg. It's okay though, i don't have much and neo has more than made up. i'm still planning on more though.

Silversummit
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 291
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Silversummit » Sun Aug 13, 2017

silverpv wrote:if the price action keep going down, i'll probably look to purchase around $200 again. I'm still long term with bitcoin cash. What it does signal is segwit2x might be the silent majority. We'll see. Still can't believe the strength of this rally, its unbelievable. Otherwise, bcc is on the backburner. I'm one of those peeps that overpaid. erg. It's okay though, i don't have much and neo has more than made up. i'm still planning on more though.

I'm personally not into BCC, but imo at $200 or even $300 BCC will more than double that in the long term.

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

FYI , on the 19th bcc difficulty resets and lowers to 5.6% of btc. This should speed up blocks and has the potential to bring some news back to bcc.

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

and bam.. a big buy..

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

silverpv wrote:
Long John wrote:Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 11.46.13 AM.jpg
On the plus side, it hasn't crashed to $100 or $50 as I thought it might after the initial frenzy. It hasn't strayed far from the $300 mark in the past few days. Those who paid hundreds of dollars more in the mad rush don't want it to hold steady, however. They can either get $300 per coin of their investment back or HODL and hope. If Bitcoin gets to $10,000 in time, is it too fanciful to imagine that Bitcoin Cash is carried back to $1000?


According to mining %, it should be around $400.


man.. so far the numbers were right each time. If only i listened to myself. Numbers right, timing wrong! :lol: :x

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Long John » Thu Aug 17, 2017

What I've been waiting for. Sold 2/3 at 0.094 (about $414). Now the other 1/3 is a free ride. Go BCH!

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

Long John wrote:What I've been waiting for. Sold 2/3 at 0.094 (about $414). Now the other 1/3 is a free ride. Go BCH!


timed perfectly.. dude, you don't need a bot.. you are a bot.. :clap: :thumbup:

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Long John » Thu Aug 17, 2017

silverpv wrote:
Long John wrote:What I've been waiting for. Sold 2/3 at 0.094 (about $414). Now the other 1/3 is a free ride. Go BCH!


timed perfectly.. dude, you don't need a bot.. you are a bot.. :clap: :thumbup:

Not intentional... for all I knew it was heading higher (and it did, a little). Dropped quite a bit now, though.

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

Long John wrote:
silverpv wrote:
Long John wrote:What I've been waiting for. Sold 2/3 at 0.094 (about $414). Now the other 1/3 is a free ride. Go BCH!


timed perfectly.. dude, you don't need a bot.. you are a bot.. :clap: :thumbup:

Not intentional... for all I knew it was heading higher (and it did, a little). Dropped quite a bit now, though.


your intuition is gaining strength.. If only i could implant your brain into a bot.That dropped and NEO gains well played sir.

User avatar
Silversaving
Posts: 632
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Silversaving » Thu Aug 17, 2017

Well this was a nice surprise to wake up to. Got the double now, looking for that triple

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

Silversaving wrote:Well this was a nice surprise to wake up to. Got the double now, looking for that triple



very nice.. looks like they got that bot going on bcc again pumping it up. Gonna try the long john way of accumulating along the run.

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

The action on bcc is amazing... i bought back in riding it up.. .115

edit, got out just before the pull back at .134

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Long John » Thu Aug 17, 2017

Wow... OK the other 1/3 is gone. Incredible how much Bitcoin I was able to get for this today! Beyond my wildest hopes. Still rooting for you guys riding the wave.

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1141
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby silverpv » Thu Aug 17, 2017

Long John wrote:Wow... OK the other 1/3 is gone. Incredible how much Bitcoin I was able to get for this today! Beyond my wildest hopes. Still rooting for you guys riding the wave.


I got out again.. looks like its over. I have one last sell in there and it would've been a nice .5btc run. However, it woulda been better if i just hodl'd lol.. lesson learned.. a lot of stress trying to play the in and out game. Seems a little easier to just wait and sell.

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3052
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby Long John » Thu Aug 17, 2017

I'm just astonished (pleasantly so) that there are people willing to pay almost $500 when 16 million of the things fell like a microburst on the crypto world for FREE. Most of those haven't yet entered the market, I dare say.

My sell this afternoon that was "timed perfectly" ... :lol: Coulda made a lot more selling it all tonight. But for all I knew this afternoon was a gift from heaven not likely to happen again. Can't second-guess yourself, though. Today was a bonanza any way you look at it. Thanks, Bitcoin Cash.

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 3123
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Italy

Re: Bitcoin Cash Poll

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Aug 19, 2017

BCC over $700 currently. Glad I held out on it. Did any of you guys get to 100 BCC? That would be a hero move at this point.
Image


Return to “Bitcoin”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests