WFTW Trackchair Auction - Saturday May 30 @ 8pm EDT - PREVIEW

Alt-Coin Quantum Resistance Ledger (QRL)

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin Quantum Resistance Ledger (QRL)

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Jun 14, 2019

toddler81 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
toddler81 wrote:I got in to MEW...I don't see the tokens...I was sure they were there!
It was 100 of them...what are they worth right now?

$36 total. Search your Ethereum public address on Ethplorer.io to see if they are there.

And read the last 2 pages of this thread. You need to swap them out ASAP....

From Discord:
The current token migration process is automatic and almost immediate. After June 15, however, the process for migrating ERC20s will be manual, and may take an indeterminate amount of time. Additionally, each manual migration will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. It's strongly recommended that any and all users who still have QRL ERC20's to migrate them BEFORE the closure of automatic migration on June 15, 2000 UTC

Countdown: https://docs.theqrl.org/tokenmigration/countdown/
Text Guide: https://docs.theqrl.org/tokenmigration/guide/
Video Guide: https://docs.theqrl.org/tokenmigration/video/

I'm desperately trying to locate them so I CAN swap them! :oops: I don't understand...I bought them from you and I remember you sending me a confirmation. I also distinctly remember seeing them in one of my wallets. They don't show up on ethplorer.io ...

If you have your ethereum public address and/or the confirmation I sent you from back then, if you PM me the data I may be able to help. Do so soon though.

joefro
Ninja Turtle Tech

Postby joefro » Sat Jun 15, 2019

I sold my QRL to a member here on BS but I am having trouble sending them from my Nano via MEW. When I go to send through MEW, I type in the address the user gave me (or my own from Bittrex) and MEW just says "Invalid address". It is of the format:
Q0103000db6001fe205d0d69203bf7bb0bab12f21db6b517a672e43c1c9ed69668383a6ea20920f

Is this because the Bittrex address is a "mainnet address" and my QRL hasn't been migrated or what? Thanks for any help.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jun 15, 2019

joefro wrote:I sold my QRL to a member here on BS but I am having trouble sending them from my Nano via MEW. When I go to send through MEW, I type in the address the user gave me (or my own from Bittrex) and MEW just says "Invalid address". It is of the format:
Q0103000db6001fe205d0d69203bf7bb0bab12f21db6b517a672e43c1c9ed69668383a6ea20920f

Is this because the Bittrex address is a "mainnet address" and my QRL hasn't been migrated or what? Thanks for any help.

Yes. The ERC-20 tokens all have ethereum addresses which begin with 0x. Bittrex has swapped to the MainNet QRL which uses the very long string that you have, beginning with Q.

So you have the ERC-20 QRL's and the receiver gave you a MainNet QRL address. Either you need to swap them first, or the receiver needs to give you an ERC-20 QRL address and them swap them himself.

joefro
Ninja Turtle Tech

Postby joefro » Sat Jun 15, 2019

Ok, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the help. Agree, this is getting to be more trouble that it's worth to keep up.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Jun 15, 2019

You're not the only one suffering here. I've got 4000 DAO tokens that can be converted into 400 ETH, on an old and slow pc that never could completely download the ETH blockchain. If I ever get the time, I'm going to dive into this "project" and force them out.

I think that 4000 DAO equals 400 ETH, and the ETH Institute is trustee for the DAO token conversions, and making the exchanges. I'm not scared of losing my money, I'm just unaware of what I need to do, and they are not the most helpful people out there.....they are just administrators.

I'm pretty clueless at this point. I'd willingly provide a generous reward to somebody who could fix this situation.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

AURUM MULTO MAGIS ANIMAS PERDIDIT QUAM FERRUM CORPORA CECIDIT

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Bucketeer wrote:You're not the only one suffering here. I've got 4000 DAO tokens that can be converted into 400 ETH, on an old and slow pc that never could completely download the ETH blockchain. If I ever get the time, I'm going to dive into this "project" and force them out.

I think that 4000 DAO equals 400 ETH, and the ETH Institute is trustee for the DAO token conversions, and making the exchanges. I'm not scared of losing my money, I'm just unaware of what I need to do, and they are not the most helpful people out there.....they are just administrators.

I'm pretty clueless at this point. I'd willingly provide a generous reward to somebody who could fix this situation.

Have you inquired in their forum?

https://forum.ethereum.org/

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

joefro wrote:Ok, I was afraid of that. Thanks for the help. Agree, this is getting to be more trouble that it's worth to keep up.

I agree too. That said, their original plan was to not even issue an ERC-20 token and simply make all the original investors wait for their QRL MainNet token (which took well over a year). After many people got impatient and wanted to trade QRL tokens among themselves as they waited for MainNet, they decided to issue them out as a favor to the community. So I get both sides of the coin in this instance. By doing the community a favor originally, now they get the back-end heartache.

toddler81

Postby toddler81 » Sat Jun 15, 2019

So I have two ETH wallets... can't access my other with the tokens because it's locked up at work. How long after launch can I exchange/deposit? Is it easier if I create a burn wallet now?
$25 off Brooklinen Sheets
$10 free at Coinbase!

:wanted:
LIBERTADS
GOLD
1/20
: BU 2011; PR 2005
1/10
: BU 1994,2000

:wanted: 2007 08 Roos on card

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Jun 15, 2019

SilverDoge wrote:
Bucketeer wrote:You're not the only one suffering here. I've got 4000 DAO tokens that can be converted into 400 ETH, on an old and slow pc that never could completely download the ETH blockchain. If I ever get the time, I'm going to dive into this "project" and force them out.

Have you inquired in their forum?

https://forum.ethereum.org/

I have, and although I had been given instructions on how to do it, I was unable to accomplish that with my current schedule. Frankly, I'd rather pay a bounty for somebody to walk me out of this mess.

I was never able to completely download the Ether blockchain to my old PC. The software was buggy (0.72?) and many others had problems. One day I was able to access my Ether, so I transfered 900 ETH (mol) from a couple of wallets. I didn't want to drain the wallets to zero until I knew the balances, which I was never able to discover.

This is one of those projects "I'll get around to "someday". I think my original problem is that I wrote a contract to buy the DAO tokens, but I'm not sure how to transfer funds from the Contract wallet back into the Ether wallet without losing the 4000 DAO tokens.

I sympathize with anybody having issues with alt-coins, and this is one of the big reasons I stick to Bitcoin. It is simple and idiot-proof.

Another factor is that I use a ChromeBox, with the Chrome O/S. If I had a PC or a Mac, it might be a bit easier to figure out these problems. Some people might consider Chrome as a limitation, and it some ways it is, however - I boot-up in 7 seconds, and usually keep 60-80 open tabs on websites.

A "refresh" takes about 5 seconds, and Google takes care of any viruses. My original ChromeBox died after 5 years, but it might still be good. I need to connect it to a variable power supply capable of providing 19 volts DC. If it is still working, I might convert it into a Linux computer for video streaming.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

AURUM MULTO MAGIS ANIMAS PERDIDIT QUAM FERRUM CORPORA CECIDIT

joefro
Ninja Turtle Tech

Postby joefro » Thu Jun 20, 2019

If you have QRL on Bittrex and you're in the US... time to get it off:

As a valued Bittrex customer, we are writing to inform you that certain markets will no longer be accessible to you as a U.S. Customer.

Specifically, effective June 21, the following markets will no longer be available to U.S. Customers:

QRL

U.S. Customers have a number of different options prior to June 21, including:

Buy or sell Tokens/Coins in all markets currently available to U.S. customers.
Cancel (or cancel-and-replace) open orders: To cancel an order, navigate to the "Orders" page and under "Open Orders" click the red button with an X. To cancel-and-replace an open order, navigate to the markets page for the token and adjust your price to the market price.
Withdraw Assets: Login to https://bittrex.com. Next, please click on the wallets link, search for the desired Token/Coin and click the withdrawal icon to open the withdraw dialog and initiate the normal withdrawal process.

After the change date:

U.S. customers will not be able to buy or sell the above-listed Tokens/Coins that continue to be listed on Bittrex International. Our systems will automatically cancel all open (i.e., unexecuted) orders in the affected markets for U.S. customers.
U.S. customers may withdraw or continue to hold in their Bittrex wallet affected Tokens/Coins for a reasonable time after the market is no longer available to U.S. Customers.

This change does not affect the availability of these markets on Bittrex International for non-U.S. Customers.

If you have any issues or questions, please file a support request at https://support.bittrex.com in order for our team to help assist you further.

For additional information, the related notice is available at: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar ... 0028996652 or through our Twitter account https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Like other industry participants, we will continue to advocate for laws and regulations that foster innovation.

Thank you,

The Bittrex Support Team

Recluse
Gold Supporter

Postby Recluse » Wed Aug 21, 2019

QRL will be listed on CoinTiger on 8/22/2019

https://support.cointiger.one/hc/en-us/ ... Give-Away-

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”