Alt-Coin Tezos

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin Tezos

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Dec 20, 2017

Bucketeer wrote:I'd happily send it to you, a nice Canadian Red Label, but it isn't going to happen. SEC is gonna kill Tezos in the interests of consumer protection. Bwahahahaha, you're going to lose this one.

The SEC needs to get in the game, and they want a big fish for their 1st battle. Tezos mets the criteria. You are doomed.

The pre-launch prices are punk traders. One whale could make them run for the sidelines.

I'll give you some credit, Tezos may not be a Ponzi, but they want to use investor funds to pay for their legal defense. Scumbags.

Well, you aren't wrong :lol:

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Dec 22, 2017

Tezos crashed extra hard the past few days. Under $4 now. About a 65% retracement. Ouch

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Fri Dec 22, 2017

Come on now Travis you should know better than that, that ii's not the real price of the Tesos. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image ImageImage

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Fri Dec 22, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:Tezos crashed extra hard the past few days. Under $4 now. About a 65% retracement. Ouch

I suspect $10 wasn't it's real, organic price anyway. I don't trust those IOU things. If it settles in at $4 once it hits the market, I won't complain.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Dec 23, 2017

$4 sounds about right, but it is still scummy. They are using Investor funds for a legal defense. That's BS.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Dec 23, 2017

Bucketeer wrote:$4 sounds about right, but it is still scummy. They are using Investor funds for a legal defense. That's BS.

Let's ask why. The Breitmann's set up a Tezos Foundation in order to not simply pocket the money and say "trust us". Seems like a wise play. One of the individuals who is on the Foundation board (Gevers) is not allowing a disbursement of the funds to the development team, for reasons unknown to me. Which means that the Breitmann team, and all the developers they have hired to build Tezos, aren't getting paid with any of the funds they raised during the ICO. Meaning they are currently working for free until they get access to the funds. This issue is a huge distraction to the development of the project. Obviously they picked the wrong people to lead the foundation - it happens. Let's fix it and move on (which they are trying to do).

But they raised $232 million which has since increased to nearly $1 billion. So if they use $10 million (or whatever) of that $1 billion to defend themselves against lawsuits.... so that they can actually focus on developing the tech and the product....who cares. The only people suing them are inpatient investors anyway, and I have no sympathy for them. They put in more money than they could afford to lose and instead of taking responsibility for their actions and investments, they are asking big daddy government to go extract money from this team, and they haven't even waited 6 months before starting a lawsuit. Those people add no value to anything, and they are parasites sucking off the genius of others for their pound of flesh. My hope is that anyone who joins that lawsuit gets the exact dollar amount of money back that they put into the project (not the bitcoin value, the dollar value), and afterwards this project moons to 100x ICO price. That would be sweet revenge, and a "stupid tax" for starting a lawsuit a few months after not being happy.

:grinch:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Dec 23, 2017

They have shown their azz. The management are major scammers. Avoid and beware.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Dec 23, 2017

Bucketeer wrote:They have shown their azz. The management are major scammers. Avoid and beware.

Your opinion is now well documented. We get it. Nobody on BS is going to be buying Tezos as an IOU-futures token on HitBTC. Now if they launch, and the coin value drops 90% right out of the gate, that might be a big buying opportunity. So I will have to re-evaluate at that time.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Dec 23, 2017

Bucketeer wrote:It's easy for people to sit on the sidelines, watch the show, and offer an opinion. If they don't have skin in the game, those opinions are worthless.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Wed Jan 03, 2018

Tezos crashed two weeks ago from over $10 to under $4. Now back over $6. Of course this isn't the "real" price, but volume is still usually over $1 million daily.

An article from the founder on delegation for the PoS consensus on genesis block.

https://medium.com/@arthurb/delegation-upon-launch-e864b6489b9f

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Founder update. Four new hires for the team. I really only want XTZ to succeed so I can get my 1 oz Engelhard :thumbup:

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Jan 13, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:Founder update. Four new hires for the team. I really only want XTZ to succeed so I can get my 1 oz Engelhard :thumbup:

Heck, I'll take your Tezos stake off your hands for a tube of Engelhard Prospectors. ;)

Seriously, I need to track down my Tezos info for the day when there are actually Tezzies to claim. If I was smart I put it in the safe.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jan 13, 2018

Long John wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:Founder update. Four new hires for the team. I really only want XTZ to succeed so I can get my 1 oz Engelhard :thumbup:

Heck, I'll take your Tezos stake off your hands for a tube of Engelhard Prospectors. ;)

Seriously, I need to track down my Tezos info for the day when there are actually Tezzies to claim. If I was smart I put it in the safe.

Make it 7 tubes, of these 1 ouncers.... and we've got a deal :thumbup:
Attachments
Prospector.png
Prospector.png (612.78 KiB) Viewed 1303 times

Long John
Turtle Supporter

SilverDoge wrote:Make it 7 tubes, of these 1 ouncers.... and we've got a deal :thumbup:

I don't think these negotiations are going anywhere. :lol:

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Jan 13, 2018

A red label Engelhard from Canada, resting peacefully in the SDB. I hope you win and that you make money. :thumbup:

I need to quit visiting this site, now I'm buying sh*tcoins too.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Bucketeer wrote:[I need to quit visiting this site, now I'm buying sh*tcoins too.

What a hoot: Tom owns more sh*tcoins than I do. :lol: I'm dealing them in my trading project, but all I have in my HODL wallet is Bitcoin. Stick with the King. Tsk tsk. ;)

I do have some Tezos, but I don't really "own" them yet since I can't get at them.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Mon Jan 15, 2018

Damn....you guys are corrupting me. LEND is gonna be a big winner.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Mon Jan 15, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:
Bucketeer wrote:$4 sounds about right, but it is still scummy. They are using Investor funds for a legal defense. That's BS.

Let's ask why. The Breitmann's set up a Tezos Foundation in order to not simply pocket the money and say "trust us". Seems like a wise play. One of the individuals who is on the Foundation board (Gevers) is not allowing a disbursement of the funds to the development team, for reasons unknown to me. Which means that the Breitmann team, and all the developers they have hired to build Tezos, aren't getting paid with any of the funds they raised during the ICO. Meaning they are currently working for free until they get access to the funds. This issue is a huge distraction to the development of the project. Obviously they picked the wrong people to lead the foundation - it happens. Let's fix it and move on (which they are trying to do).

I wonder what Givers knows, that you don't. Has he made any statements about his refusal to release funds?

Read an ICO offering and what they want to accomplish. Then ask yourself "how are they going to do this?" 5 times. Keep drilling down, and you'll become an a skeptic to most of the offerings. If they don't have a working model, it is just smoke and mirrors. It doesn't mean you can't make money from it, but does it have a viable long term future or chance of success?

I'm a HODLER, not a trader.

It's easy to be a Bear. I love taking pot-shots at the current ICO of the Day. That is almost as good as reading the hate-mail I receive from the people who purchased the ICOs I criticized.

Hey silly Bulls, I'm in the game too, and we all want to be successful. Long John pointed out that I own more sh*tcoins than he does. That was a reality moment. :D

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Fri Jan 19, 2018

While reading NEO reddit, someone mentioned TEZOS and it didn't sound good. Read more on TEZOS reddit if interested.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tezos/

Also copied this tweet from head man i guess.
https://twitter.com/johanngevers/status ... 6984876032

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jan 28, 2018

This poker pro is a crypto convert and has a month old YouTube channel with a large following already. He has a funny edge to him, and some adult language. I basically agree with most of his comments here on Tezos.

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”