Alt-Coin Tezos

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin Tezos

Postby Marchas45 » Mon Nov 06, 2017

I wouldn't worry it's just a lawsuit filed by a disgruntled person that can't handle the wait. Lol By the way he only has just under a bitcoin invested.
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image Image Image

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Tue Nov 07, 2017

It's a bit more than that, it's a class-action suit. They're usually started by one person whose name is on the suit. Others who are concerned about the situation (and who have a hell of a lot more invested than I do) will join. I don't think it's the wait that has people worried, it's the battle between the people who hold the code and the person who holds the money (that's oversimplifying it) and the perception that the project is not moving as a result. It doesn't help that there has been a stream of stories in which Tezos is cited as an example of a crypto plan gone bad.

It also didn't help that one of the founders said people should consider the BTC and ETH they put into it as a donation, not an investment. A $232 million donation, worth half a billion dollars now thanks to Bitcoin's huge gains. That's some donation.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Nov 11, 2017

Long John wrote:It's a bit more than that, it's a class-action suit.

If it isn't a class action lawsuit, it will become one, and it will be nationwide.

Somebody somewhere (Reddit?) stated that the complainant was ineligible to participate because of KYC regulations and the suit would be tossed out. I don't believe that for a second. The Foundation has the responsibility to determine the eligibility, and not just rubber-stamp the application and collect the coins.
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Sat Nov 11, 2017

They say it will Blow Over, We shall See.

https://www.coindesk.com/tezos-founders ... will-blow/
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image Image Image

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Nov 11, 2017

Don't forget your umbrella. :wave:
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Return to “Bitcoin”