Alt-Coin Tezos

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Re: Alt-Coin Tezos

Postby Long John » Tue Jul 04, 2017

Rik Bitter wrote:Let me know when you get yours so I can borrow it some weekend.

You need it to move your silver bars?

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Tue Jul 04, 2017

Question for you folk. I already have a wallet for Tezos and I can check and see what is in there but my question is: Can you add to that wallet without having to create another wallet? I just can't figure it out. Anytime I want to buy any Tez it wants to make me open another wallet. Any ideas?

Never mind I just figured it out. :lol: This old fart is getting smarter in his old age. :lol: And no smart Alec jokes from the peanut gallery. :lol: Just bought another .5 BTC worth. :thumbup:
Last edited by Marchas45 on Tue Jul 04, 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image Image Image

Rik Bitter
Gold Jester

Postby Rik Bitter » Tue Jul 04, 2017

Long John wrote:
Rik Bitter wrote:Let me know when you get yours so I can borrow it some weekend.

You need it to move your silver bars?

Nope. Not unless he gets the aqualung option.
*** LOOKING FOR YPS #18s. Please contact me if you have any for sale.***

ImageImage

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Jul 04, 2017

Marchas45 wrote:Question for you folk. I already have a wallet for Tezos and I can check and see what is in there but my question is: Can you add to that wallet without having to create another wallet? I just can't figure it out. Anytime I want to buy any Tez it wants to make me open another wallet. Any ideas?

Never mind I just figured it out. :lol: This old fart is getting smarter in his old age. :lol: And no smart Alec jokes from the peanut gallery. :lol: Just bought another .5 BTC worth. :thumbup:

Hey, stop buying! Your diluting my shares! :lol:

Well done, Charlie.

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Tue Jul 04, 2017

I'm having a problem, my bitcoin is not showing up in my wallet. I have 40 confirmations on insight and I have a (U) beside my bitcoin deposit address which says, "Output Unspent" what does that mean? I deposited this a few hours ago. Any suggestions?

Image Image Image

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Tue Jul 04, 2017

Marchas45 wrote:I'm having a problem, my bitcoin is not showing up in my wallet. I have 40 confirmations on insight and I have a (U) beside my bitcoin deposit address which says, "Output Unspent" what does that mean? I deposited this a few hours ago. Any suggestions?

Go here, put in your public address to see if its in your wallet. It might just be a sync problem. This link is for bitcoin.

https://blockexplorer.com/

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Jul 13, 2017

Tezos ICO is complete. They raised somewhere around $250 million. Let's see what happens next.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Jul 22, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:Tezos ICO is complete. They raised somewhere around $250 million. Let's see what happens next.

Yes, let's. I'm trying to find a communication from them, 9 days after they closed the ICO. They're not emailing or tweeting except a warning about a phishing email, and the slack is still shut down. With $232 million in BTC and ETH, they can afford to take a moment to tell us what's happening.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jul 22, 2017

Long John wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:Tezos ICO is complete. They raised somewhere around $250 million. Let's see what happens next.

Yes, let's. I'm trying to find a communication from them, 9 days after they closed the ICO. They're not emailing or tweeting except a warning about a phishing email, and the slack is still shut down. With $232 million in BTC and ETH, they can afford to take a moment to tell us what's happening.

Fair statement. Playing devil's advocate.... Investing in Tezos we all knew ahead of time that there would be no release of tokens for at least 4-5 months, so everything is locked for some time. I also see how slack channels can take up a lot of time for the devs/mods of some of these projects and all they do is answer the same questions and counter the FUD trolls - (which is a concern for projects that have active tokens trading but not for a project that doesn't yet). Now I wouldn't mind seeing a blog update - that is reasonable. Their twitter account is still "active" so there is that. I don't think this team is going to run off to the hills of Estonia or something with the cash. They raised too much money for that to be an option. If they tried that, they would have to keep an eye open while they slept every night hoping tonight wasn't the night that they got whacked.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Jul 22, 2017

A once-a-week email update would be fine. "Hey there, just wanted to let you all know we haven't dumped all that crypto you sent us and bought a tropical island with it! Here's what's happening ..."

I confess I'm a little irked at them. Before I sent a minimum order of 0.1 BTC, I sent some alt coin via the ShapeShift converter they had on-site. I have a Bittrex confirmation that it was sent to the address provided. Neither Tezos nor ShapeShift know what happened to it. Communicated incessantly with both, and both suggest perhaps the other can help. Tezos admits it's their address, but says only BTC was supposed to be sent there and they can't recover any other currency sent to it. But that was the destination address provided under the Shapeshift inputs! There was no other address shown for the ShapeShift conversion. ShapeShift says only, that's not our address, we can't help you. So both are saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If I'd known that would be the outcome, I wouldn't have tossed them the 0.1 BTC after losing the other.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Sun Jul 23, 2017

Long John wrote:A once-a-week email update would be fine. "Hey there, just wanted to let you all know we haven't dumped all that crypto you sent us and bought a tropical island with it! Here's what's happening ..."

I confess I'm a little irked at them. Before I sent a minimum order of 0.1 BTC, I sent some alt coin via the ShapeShift converter they had on-site. I have a Bittrex confirmation that it was sent to the address provided. Neither Tezos nor ShapeShift know what happened to it. Communicated incessantly with both, and both suggest perhaps the other can help. Tezos admits it's their address, but says only BTC was supposed to be sent there and they can't recover any other currency sent to it. But that was the destination address provided under the Shapeshift inputs! There was no other address shown for the ShapeShift conversion. ShapeShift says only, that's not our address, we can't help you. So both are saying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If I'd known that would be the outcome, I wouldn't have tossed them the 0.1 BTC after losing the other.

They will be back.. They already siphoned 10% out to their for profit entity and 8.5% to their investors. Their structure was talked about by the Venture Capital panel at the conference i went to yesterday. Tezos, had one of the most founder friendly liquidity exit structures of all the ICO's to date.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sun Jul 23, 2017

silverpv wrote:They will be back..

I don't mean to imply otherwise. Just sayin' some form of post-ICO communication with the folks who gave them $232 million would be right neighborly.

silverpv
Gold Supporter

Postby silverpv » Mon Jul 24, 2017

Long John wrote:
silverpv wrote:They will be back..

I don't mean to imply otherwise. Just sayin' some form of post-ICO communication with the folks who gave them $232 million would be right neighborly.

:thumbup: I'm pretty miffed at MGO for the same thing. So in the same water, just a different boat!

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Sat Aug 05, 2017

Any update on Tezos? inquiring minds would like to know. :D thank you

Image Image Image

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Aug 05, 2017

Marchas45 wrote:Any update on Tezos? inquiring minds would like to know. :D thank you

Oh jeez. I have some tezzies coming to me and I forgot all about it. But that's not happening for months, I believe. Meantime, hope they're enjoying the $232 million they raised. I know I would. :lol:

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Sat Aug 05, 2017

I know what you mean, I just found a few that I forgot about. After I hopefully get back to near even I think I'll sell and just stick to BCT and ETH and forget the rest, it;s just to time consuming, worse than the metals. :D

Image Image Image

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Wed Aug 23, 2017

Well if this is true I've tripled my holdings. I have 4200+ XTZ's and now they are saying it's going to blow to the upside. That would be nice.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xtz/overview/USD

Image Image Image

dbm300

Postby dbm300 » Wed Aug 23, 2017

Well if that is right that 1 tezo - $1.7 then I have 3x or 4x my money (Kind of hard to tell with all the conversions)
... and Bob's your uncle.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Wed Aug 23, 2017

Marchas45 wrote:Well if this is true I've tripled my holdings. I have 4200+ XTZ's and now they are saying it's going to blow to the upside. That would be nice.

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/xtz/overview/USD

The CryptoCompare data seems to be based on futures trading on HITBTC. CoinMarketCap has no markets at all for XTZ. Not sure how you can sell something you don't have in your possession (HITBTC takes your word for it?) At any rate I don't think anything can be taken from this very early futures trading. When is Tezos releasing coinage to owners?

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Wed Aug 23, 2017

As Silverdoge says:

Fair statement. Playing devil's advocate.... Investing in Tezos we all knew ahead of time that there would be no release of tokens for at least 4-5 months, so everything is locked for some time. I also see how slack channels can take up a lot of time for the devs/mods of some of these projects and all they do is answer the same questions and counter the FUD trolls - (which is a concern for projects that have active tokens trading but not for a project that doesn't yet). Now I wouldn't mind seeing a blog update - that is reasonable. Their twitter account is still "active" so there is that. I don't think this team is going to run off to the hills of Estonia or something with the cash. They raised too much money for that to be an option. If they tried that, they would have to keep an eye open while they slept every night hoping tonight wasn't the night that they got whacked.

https://www.facebook.com/31429631232463 ... 8458401912
https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/tezos/assets/tezos/
https://twitter.com/hashtag/tezos?lang=en

Image Image Image

Return to “Bitcoin”