Postby Fabio » Sat Jun 10, 2017

Marchas45 wrote:
Fabio wrote:Below 20 cents now, pretty tempting

Heck I have enough and higher. Lol

Buy high, sell higher! ;)

Altima

Re: Alt-Coin BAT

Postby Altima » Sat Jun 10, 2017

I reckon it will go lower. I need to be convinced that the whales are done dumping their fill.
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sat Jun 10, 2017

Fabio wrote:Buy high, sell higher! ;)

:lol:
I bought this at 25 cents and now it's 19, so I guess I qualify. 27 cents, I'm out! ;)

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jun 11, 2017

Well, I finally have a position in BAT now. Perhaps one could say just a "token" amount. It is small enough that I won't be tempted to sell if it doubles - only if it goes up 5-10 times or more. But this is one of those holds where the company is either going to be a giant success or a huge failure. If it fails, it was worth the risk. If it is a huge success, well then a few hundred bucks can turn into a few thousand, maybe more. Now we wait and see. This one will take time though.

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Sun Jun 11, 2017

Dang I'm down 50% on these bloody coins but I'm not complaining the only way is up now or maybe down. :lol: :lol:
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image Image Image

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Sun Jun 11, 2017

With Charlie and Travis on board, it can only go up from here. Quick, to the BAT cave!

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Sun Jun 11, 2017

That's It! That's why BAT is heading down. They are in mourning because Batman died. Phew! Now I'm back on track again., it was all a bad dream. :lol: :lol:

Image Image Image

silverbender
Gold Supporter

Postby silverbender » Sun Jun 11, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:Well, I finally have a position in BAT now. Perhaps one could say just a "token" amount. It is small enough that I won't be tempted to sell if it doubles - only if it goes up 5-10 times or more. But this is one of those holds where the company is either going to be a giant success or a huge failure. If it fails, it was worth the risk. If it is a huge success, well then a few hundred bucks can turn into a few thousand, maybe more. Now we wait and see. This one will take time though.
I got in last night and flipped/re bought to increase my holdings 20%.I was going to continue flipping but things slowed down so I think I'll hold at this point.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Tue Jun 13, 2017

Dropped to almost 15 cents overnight but BAT is flapping its wings. Up to 20 cents! I got overexcited when it first appeared on Bittrex and bought at 25, so this is welcome news.

Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Postby Marchas45 » Tue Jun 13, 2017

:lol: I'm not going to tell you what I bought in at. :lol:

Image Image Image

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Tue Jun 13, 2017

Marchas45 wrote::lol: I'm not going to tell you what I bought in at. :lol:

We'll be fine in the long run. Wish I could have fought through the whalebots on ICO day, but it is what it is. Should not have jumped in so quick on Bittrex, though.

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Fri Jun 16, 2017

We've been waiting awhile, but sending out the BAT-signal finally worked: It's making a comeback, and has climbed to #2 behind Ethereum on the Bittrex volume chart.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Jun 27, 2017

BAT getting destroyed. Buying opportunity if you're long?

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Jun 29, 2017

BAT road-map updated here: https://basicattentiontoken.org/bat-roadmap-1-0/

If one is long this overall project, this is the acquisition phase, as this is a longer term project. Anything under $0.15 is a good entry point if you can get it.

Altima

Postby Altima » Thu Jun 29, 2017

Maybe it'll go to $0.10. That will teach them for messing up the ICO :lol:
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

Long John
Turtle Supporter

Postby Long John » Thu Jun 29, 2017

It's close to Travis' 15 cents. Lest anyone think crypto investing is an everybody-wins game, I am down about $1300 on this coin. I am up overall, thanks to Ethereum and PIVX and others, but BAT is my ball and chain. Long story short, I got blocked out of the ICO like most people, and jumped in with both feet as soon as I saw it on Bittrex. It was 25 cents then. So without much choice in the matter, I am long on BAT, and not very happy about it. Not the proudest moment in my crypto career. But did I mention Ethereum? :thumbup:

I have never thought very highly of people who bail out of a coin when the chips are down. You know the terms of contempt, such as weak hand. But my experience with BAT has made me think harder about it. Regardless of what has transpired up to this point, BAT is worth XX whether you measure it in dollars or Bitcoin or Ether. How is that XX best deployed? Left in BAT or invested in something else? My instinct is to leave it in BAT so that someday I can revel in its success and be glad I was a HODLer. Erase the red as if it had never been. But the point about forgetting what has transpired and deciding how best to use XX is worth pondering.

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Jun 29, 2017

Long John wrote:It's close to Travis' 15 cents. Lest anyone think crypto investing is an everybody-wins game, I am down about $1300 on this coin. I am up overall, thanks to Ethereum and PIVX and others, but BAT is my ball and chain. Long story short, I got blocked out of the ICO like most people, and jumped in with both feet as soon as I saw it on Bittrex. It was 25 cents then. So without much choice in the matter, I am long on BAT, and not very happy about it. Not the proudest moment in my crypto career. But did I mention Ethereum? :thumbup:

I've made two pickups now. First around $0.185, and recently at about $0.135 so I'm officially on the BAT train.

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Thu Aug 10, 2017

Looks like the BAT is flying high today, any news? Or all you guys are paying all the attention to NEO?

Return to “Bitcoin”