Alt-coin Qtum

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Marchas45
Turtle Supporter

Re: Alt-coin Qtum

Postby Marchas45 » Mon Dec 18, 2017

Thanks Fabio I feel better already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :grinch:
Be Prepared Keep Stacking

Image ImageImage

SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Dec 19, 2017

So, this just happened. Qtum run is amazing. I sure wish I hadn't had that wallet issue that forced my hand. Some might freak out if they knew how much Qtum I used to own. I will try not to think about it. I really can't complain about the overall market performance anyhow. Once again, the HODL'ers are the winners.

QTUM.png
QTUM.png (74.29 KiB) Viewed 1379 times

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Tue Dec 19, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:Some might freak out if they knew how much Qtum I used to own. I will try not to think about it. I really can't complain about the overall market performance anyhow. Once again, the HODL'ers are the winners.

I know things. Doge was a QTUM whale. :thumbup:
Gentlemen prefer Engelhard.

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Tue Dec 19, 2017

SilverDoge wrote:So, this just happened. Qtum run is amazing. I sure wish I hadn't had that wallet issue that forced my hand. Some might freak out if they knew how much Qtum I used to own. I will try not to think about it. I really can't complain about the overall market performance anyhow. Once again, the HODL'ers are the winners.

QTUM.png

1900 QTUMs?

Also holders are not always winners, I think in these crazy markets, one must trade. I was a holder, now half my portfolio is hold and the other half I trade, have made much much better returns on the trading one.

Marchas45 wrote:Thanks Fabio I feel better already. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :grinch:

Glad I could make you feel better :ugeek:
"LiteCoin, the original shitcoin" - Fabio 2018

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Tue Dec 19, 2017

No, I own 1900. Doge was a whale. I wish I'd have done the same sized trade he did. I'm a guppy :duck:

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Wed Jan 03, 2018

QTUM up next, getting ready to MOON! Bookmark this guy and give him upvotes if info is helpful. $150 QTUM price target. He has a $144 target for NEO.

:pop:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/qtu ... -potential

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Wed Jan 03, 2018

texmex66 wrote:QTUM up next, getting ready to MOON! Bookmark this guy and give him upvotes if info is helpful. $150 QTUM price target. He has a $144 target for NEO.

Haejin Lee is the man! Too bad he's getting attacked by all these fluffy kittens who are butthurt because he's making more money than them on steemit and therefore reducing their cut of the pie.

texmex66

Fabio wrote:
texmex66 wrote:QTUM up next, getting ready to MOON! Bookmark this guy and give him upvotes if info is helpful. $150 QTUM price target. He has a $144 target for NEO.

Haejin Lee is the man! Too bad he's getting attacked by all these fluffy kittens who are butthurt because he's making more money than them on steemit and therefore reducing their cut of the pie.

Checkout Haejin Lee's call on Civic CVC. :shock:

Trying to load the boat as fast as i can. :duck:

Fabio

Postby Fabio » Wed Jan 03, 2018

I've been following him for months, about 80% of his calls are correct, so very chance of making money. Unfortunately, I just watched from the sidelines and didn't buy a single coin he suggested, most of my funds were tied up.

texmex66

Fabio wrote:I've been following him for months, about 80% of his calls are correct, so very chance of making money. Unfortunately, I just watched from the sidelines and didn't buy a single coin he suggested, most of my funds were tied up.

He just validated my thoughts on CVC. The chart looks very nice.

I've played with the Exodus wallet. Started with a little to get my feet wet. As things move you can exchange for others to lock in gains. Has worked out well so far, the rising tide has lifted almost all boats crypto. Trying to be more strategic and buy some HODLers.

AuAgJohn
Gold Supporter

Postby AuAgJohn » Wed Jan 03, 2018

If QTUM gets that high I might have to convert 100 to 10 ounces gold like others have similarly done with other coins.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Thu Jan 04, 2018

AuAgJohn wrote:

If QTUM gets that high I might have to convert 100 to 10 ounces gold like others have similarly done with other coins.

If QTUM gets to $150, I'm going to buy a big corner lot that is for sale on US Hwy 411, in the Medical Park across the street from the local hospital.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sat Jan 06, 2018

Chipin: Qtum Partners With Baofeng To Become Bigger Than Bitcoin And Ethereum.

https://www.chipin.com/qtum-partners-baofeng-become-bigger-bitcoin-ethereum/

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Nice move up too, $81.83, up 27%

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

About 30 minutes ago on CMC, QTUM was $103, NEO was $100. Qtum has since fallen back in price, but it does have a slightly higher market cap than NEO.

texmex66

Postby texmex66 » Sat Jan 06, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:About 30 minutes ago on CMC, QTUM was $103, NEO was $100. Qtum has since fallen back in price, but it does have a slightly higher market cap than NEO.

That was Korea skewing the markets again. :D

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

That's OK, as long as it keeps hitting new highs

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Sun Jan 07, 2018

Announcement: QTUM Partners with $1.39 Billion IT Security Company

360 Financial set up the bottom of the blockchain technology laboratory quantum chain, BTN Foundation as the first strategic partner

13 hours ago Guo Yue Min 495511

Introduction With this powerful combination, the three parties will work together to promote technological research and development, promote relevant landing scenario in Internet-related fields, and promote China block chain technology development.

Golden Finance - January 7, 2018 On January 7, 2018, 360 Financial Blockchain Research Center, Qtum Quantum Chain and New Bitcoin (BTN) Foundation jointly announced their deep cooperation in the underlying technology of the blockchain , The establishment of the bottom of the blockchain technology laboratory to promote China's blockchain technology research and development and scene landing.

360 Financial set up the bottom of the blockchain technology laboratory quantum chain, BTN Foundation as the first strategic partner

It is understood that 360 financial blockchain Research Center, Qtum Quantum Chain, BTN Foundation tripartite complementary advantages, will be in the bottom of the blockchain technology in all areas of in-depth cooperation and coordination, including: Distributed ledger technology research and development, the new smart contract Virtual machines, areas of smart contract security and formal verification, new consensus mechanisms, blockchain software security, blockchain and Internet security, and distributed storage and distributed computing.

Through this alliance, the three parties will work together to promote technology research and development, promote the deployment of related scenarios in Internet-related fields, promote the development of blockchain technology in China, and enhance our global voice and technical capabilities in the basic and underlying technologies of blockchain.

360 Chairman Liu Wei said the quantum chain and the BTN Foundation, as the first partner institution, have an important strategic significance to the 360 ​​Financial Blockchain Research Center. They are 360 ​​in the multi-dimensional, multi-level and multi-sector strategic layout of the blockchain first step. The future will also bring together more blockchain experts and scholars, outstanding developers and technology geeks together to create 360 ​​blockchain ecology, with the help of blockchain and smart contract technology, to build a lower-cost and more efficient collaboration platform.

"Now blockchain technology is considered speculation and speculation, which is a misunderstanding, and its true value has not been fully tapped." Liu Wei said the three cooperation will be based on the breakthrough of the underlying technology, new technologies, new ideas Promote the reform and healthy development of the internet industry, truly realize the value of technology creation and lead the industry and technology for the benefit of society.

The BTN Foundation team is committed to building a decentralized application platform by adhering to the concepts of fair game, shared spirit, platform concept, open source ecology and distributed business. Zhang Yunfan, chief consultant of BTN Foundation and CEO of Crosswise Literature, said that more and more companies are trying to use blockchain technology to increase efficiency in areas such as finance, smart devices, healthcare, the Internet of Things, and home entertainment. In addition, the development of blockchain technology will also profoundly affect the changes in Internet operation concepts in various industries.

Zhang Yunfan believes that all this means that Internet thinking into the blockchain thinking stage, the era of information and Internet into the value of the Internet era.

Zhang Yu, secretary general of the BTN Foundation, said the foundation has been committed to the research and development of the next generation of smart contracts. 360 As a world-renowned security and search company, technical experts gathered, tens of millions of concurrency processing experience. The wisdom collision between technicians from both sides will speed up our smart contracts.

Like the BTN Foundation, the Qtum quantum chain comes first. Previously, the company has conducted in-depth cooperation with a number of domestic and overseas institutions and accumulated profound R & D experience in blockchain technology. The development of the quantum chain itself has also been globally recognized. As the first smart contract platform based on the proof of equity, its safety and scalability and business friendliness have gained a lot of recognition. There are now more than 50 projects from different fields set up in the quantum chain platform, the global community of nearly 300 million users, nearly 250 developers around the world,

Qutum quantum chain founder and CEO Shuai early said that we are very happy and 360 Financial Blockchain Research Center, BTN Foundation reached a cooperation, the cooperation of the quantum chain's strategic development of long-term development is Qtum quantum chain technology to commercial landing A very important step. "We hope to work with partners to further our cooperation in all areas of the underlying technology in the blockchain in the future and jointly promote meaningful blockchain scenarios so that blockchain technology can truly enhance the efficiency of all walks of life in society. We hope this cooperation will attract more entrepreneurs in China to engage in the research and development of the underlying technology in the blockchain and enhance the research and development of blockchain technology in China, "said Shuai early.

This article Source: Golden Finance Editor: Guo Yue Min
Bitcoin real-time price ¥ 109062.02 (Source: fire currency network)

Disclaimer: This article is the original golden manuscripts, gold copyright belongs to all the financial, unauthorized may not be reproduced, the media have been authorized to download and use must indicate "manuscript source: Golden Finance", offenders will be held accountable according to law.

Translated by Google.

Bucketeer
Bearish Supporter

Postby Bucketeer » Mon Jan 08, 2018

Qtum Decentralized Applications:

Medibloc
Ink
Bodhi
Vevue
CFun
Energo
Spacechain
Qbao
Matchpool
Bitclave
Robin8
HalalChain

natsb88
Turtle Supporter

Postby natsb88 » Mon Jan 08, 2018

Bucketeer wrote:About 30 minutes ago on CMC, QTUM was $103, NEO was $100. Qtum has since fallen back in price, but it does have a slightly higher market cap than NEO.

NEO still over $100. QTUM well below $60.

:shock:

Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”