Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
Silversummit
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby Silversummit » Mon Jan 22, 2018

bigjohn wrote:
silverpv wrote:
bigjohn wrote:I am patiently waiting for the “bottom” to buy in. Are we on the bottom yet?


short term bottom will be 24-26 is my guess.

What’s 24-26?

Date January 26 futures end for bitcoin so they want to push the price down before the close.
Get $10 in bitcoin when you spend $100 with the link below.
https://www.coinbase.com/join/593f314703c4930098573eed

save 10% on all trade fee's for 6 months at gate exchange.
https://gate.io/signup/955279

binance
https://www.binance.com/?ref=13221361
thank you to any who use these links as I get referral bonuses also :thumbup:

jcz1
Posts: 4818
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby jcz1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018

bigjohn wrote:
silverpv wrote:
bigjohn wrote:I am patiently waiting for the “bottom” to buy in. Are we on the bottom yet?


short term bottom will be 24-26 is my guess.

What’s 24-26?


Maybe Jan 24th - 26th?

User avatar
300Braveheart
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009
Location: Midwest United States

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby 300Braveheart » Mon Jan 22, 2018

Do we know when the next futures contracts (will) end? Just so, you know, I can position myself to not partake in the next 60% correction. As fun as this is...
ImageImage
Get $175 cash back for $500 spend on Chase Freedom no-annual-fee credit card. Apply here and let me know if you're approved, thanks!!
https://www.referyourchasecard.com/2/MPWZN4G2U2

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Italy

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby SilverDoge » Mon Jan 22, 2018

silverpv wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
Long John wrote:The market is down across the board this morning. I don't know if BTC will retest the lows reached a week ago, but it's bounced off the low $10,000s a couple times today. Currently $10,610.

My take is to be very cautious till at least next Monday. We could see a drop to $7500-$8500 before the weekend. IMO, big money is playing with Bitcoin at the moment to hold it back so they hit their shorts on the CME. CME futures contracts end January 26. The price did dip for the cboe futures ending last week. The markets are very unstable so be cautious.


Not panicking, but after CME release and hopefully rebound, I'll be reducing my position significantly. To date, up 1000% from last year even after this correction. The governments and some banks are starting to lock down, so i'm gonna put some $ on the sideline.

Are you guys riding this stuff out?


I've taken out perhaps my initial position, but that is about it. Much of my crypto stack is in smaller cap stuff or items that haven't even launched MainNet yet (DBET, QRL, WGR, Tezos, etc) so it either wouldn't make any sense to cash that out, or I actually can't (like XTZ). The banks and Wall St want exactly this: capitulation and your BTC as cheap as possible. I'm not giving it to them. Those futures markets are CASH settled. They hold zero bitcoin. They have the option to take delivery of zero bitcoin.

The way I see it, if somehow the banks are able to actually control bitcoin, then exchanges will begin using other trading pairs that the banks don't control. Currently if you want to kill an alt, just knock out BTC and that will assist. But what if you had atomic swaps, DEXs, and cross-chain real time trading (Loopring) where you don't even need BTC? Take away the bank's supposed power. Haven't I told you this is going to be a war? We don't pack our things and go home simply because the enemy has shown us his cavalry displayed across the battlefield. Let's dance!
Image

User avatar
BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3394
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013
Location: Connecticut

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby BarsandStars » Mon Jan 22, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:
silverpv wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
Long John wrote:The market is down across the board this morning. I don't know if BTC will retest the lows reached a week ago, but it's bounced off the low $10,000s a couple times today. Currently $10,610.

My take is to be very cautious till at least next Monday. We could see a drop to $7500-$8500 before the weekend. IMO, big money is playing with Bitcoin at the moment to hold it back so they hit their shorts on the CME. CME futures contracts end January 26. The price did dip for the cboe futures ending last week. The markets are very unstable so be cautious.


Not panicking, but after CME release and hopefully rebound, I'll be reducing my position significantly. To date, up 1000% from last year even after this correction. The governments and some banks are starting to lock down, so i'm gonna put some $ on the sideline.

Are you guys riding this stuff out?


I've taken out perhaps my initial position, but that is about it. Much of my crypto stack is in smaller cap stuff or items that haven't even launched MainNet yet (DBET, QRL, WGR, Tezos, etc) so it either wouldn't make any sense to cash that out, or I actually can't (like XTZ). The banks and Wall St want exactly this: capitulation and your BTC as cheap as possible. I'm not giving it to them. Those futures markets are CASH settled. They hold zero bitcoin. They have the option to take delivery of zero bitcoin.

The way I see it, if somehow the banks are able to actually control bitcoin, then exchanges will begin using other trading pairs that the banks don't control. Currently if you want to kill an alt, just knock out BTC and that will assist. But what if you had atomic swaps, DEXs, and cross-chain real time trading (Loopring) where you don't even need BTC? Take away the bank's supposed power. Haven't I told you this is going to be a war? We don't pack our things and go home simply because the enemy has shown us his cavalry displayed across the battlefield. Let's dance!



Petition to change SilverDoge's name to "The General", please sign below :thumbup:

X__________________________ signed
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

cmiller17363
Gold Supporter
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby cmiller17363 » Mon Jan 22, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:
silverpv wrote:
Silversummit wrote:
Long John wrote:The market is down across the board this morning. I don't know if BTC will retest the lows reached a week ago, but it's bounced off the low $10,000s a couple times today. Currently $10,610.

My take is to be very cautious till at least next Monday. We could see a drop to $7500-$8500 before the weekend. IMO, big money is playing with Bitcoin at the moment to hold it back so they hit their shorts on the CME. CME futures contracts end January 26. The price did dip for the cboe futures ending last week. The markets are very unstable so be cautious.


Not panicking, but after CME release and hopefully rebound, I'll be reducing my position significantly. To date, up 1000% from last year even after this correction. The governments and some banks are starting to lock down, so i'm gonna put some $ on the sideline.

Are you guys riding this stuff out?


I've taken out perhaps my initial position, but that is about it. Much of my crypto stack is in smaller cap stuff or items that haven't even launched MainNet yet (DBET, QRL, WGR, Tezos, etc) so it either wouldn't make any sense to cash that out, or I actually can't (like XTZ). The banks and Wall St want exactly this: capitulation and your BTC as cheap as possible. I'm not giving it to them. Those futures markets are CASH settled. They hold zero bitcoin. They have the option to take delivery of zero bitcoin.

The way I see it, if somehow the banks are able to actually control bitcoin, then exchanges will begin using other trading pairs that the banks don't control. Currently if you want to kill an alt, just knock out BTC and that will assist. But what if you had atomic swaps, DEXs, and cross-chain real time trading (Loopring) where you don't even need BTC? Take away the bank's supposed power. Haven't I told you this is going to be a war? We don't pack our things and go home simply because the enemy has shown us his cavalry displayed across the battlefield. Let's dance!

A worthy cause for a war if i have ever seen one. Alot of people talk a big game but the rubber is meeting the road as we speak. Hold strong!
ImageImageImage

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby silverpv » Mon Jan 22, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:I've taken out perhaps my initial position, but that is about it. Much of my crypto stack is in smaller cap stuff or items that haven't even launched MainNet yet (DBET, QRL, WGR, Tezos, etc) so it either wouldn't make any sense to cash that out, or I actually can't (like XTZ). The banks and Wall St want exactly this: capitulation and your BTC as cheap as possible. I'm not giving it to them. Those futures markets are CASH settled. They hold zero bitcoin. They have the option to take delivery of zero bitcoin.

The way I see it, if somehow the banks are able to actually control bitcoin, then exchanges will begin using other trading pairs that the banks don't control. Currently if you want to kill an alt, just knock out BTC and that will assist. But what if you had atomic swaps, DEXs, and cross-chain real time trading (Loopring) where you don't even need BTC? Take away the bank's supposed power. Haven't I told you this is going to be a war? We don't pack our things and go home simply because the enemy has shown us his cavalry displayed across the battlefield. Let's dance!


Oh how i missed our conversations.. ;) Those are all fine, I'm just getting out of the way for a little bit. The small cap stuff is fine if your long term. I'm in DBC, HVN, NAV, NEO, OMG, ETH for the next wave. I do think a number of banks were able to get control of some btc by buying ( like Korean government insiders ), by means of XRP. Banks were able to get xrp at next to nothing and sell it to the general public for $1-3 trading xrp for eth and btc. With the meteoric rise of ripple, promoted by ripple, media, and banks no less. My conspiracy theory is, they were late to the party, hyped ripple & xrp and got a bunch of BTC dirt cheap because they don't use that stuff anyways. This gave them the ability to manipulate BTC price on both ends by owning and from the futures contracts. My plan is to ride it out when it dips and go back full force and buy back at a discount. I'm not planning to exit completely, but enough to feel relaxed through this wave and watch without any anxiety. You sir, have nards of steel, me, nards of silver (for sale) or maybe gold, which in .9999 is pretty soft. Let them have this battle, as the war continues.

Other conspiracy theory, Jamie Dimon operates Bitconnect and now bitconnectx.. :lol:

According to the numbers, please feel free to correct me.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity- ... tcoin.html

http://cfe.cboe.com/cfe-products/xbt-cb ... in-futures

https://www.investopedia.com/news/first ... red-10900/

Jan 17, 2000 contracts at 1:1 on for CBOE
Jan 26, 1087 contracts at 5:1, CME

means ~5400 vs 2000 Did i read those right?

Next one for CBOE

February, 8840 for CBOE on Feb 14

And tether printing factory..

jcz1
Posts: 4818
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby jcz1 » Mon Jan 22, 2018

Weiss Ratings Set To Grade Cryptocurrencies

Weiss Ratings, an independent rating agency of financial institutions, said it will issue letter grades on cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.

The rating is set to be released on January 24. The ratings would be based on a model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin's technology, usage, and trading patterns, the agency said.

"Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide," Weiss Ratings Founder Martin Weiss, said.

The agency plans to issue ratings for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, NEM, Litecoin, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Dash, NEO, TRON, Monero, Bitcoin Gold and many others.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/weiss-rat ... 0122-00161

User avatar
Long John
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3749
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016
Location: Northeast

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby Long John » Tue Jan 23, 2018

I saw an interesting quote somewhere. It was something like this: If all the craziness of the past couple months never happened, futures trading, none of it, but Bitcoin had more organically got to its current level over $10K, we would be off-the-walls partying, lampshades on our heads, strippers and blow, looking at Lambo catalogs... But the craziness happened, and we looked up and saw $20K not too far away. So now $10K looks less like a Lambo and more like an old rusty Pinto. What happened, and who brought it about? Well, now, that is interesting food for thought.

User avatar
Silversaving
Platinum Supporter
Posts: 1046
Joined: Wed May 20, 2015
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby Silversaving » Tue Jan 23, 2018

I'm still partying (in my mind anyway). Yes we're down a solid 40% from ATHs.....but even so, you simply can't make the gains you do in crypto in any other asset. I had a pretty conservative goal for my crypto holdings this year. I've already reached it in a couple weeks even with this dip. That's pretty amazing to me. We all should know that this dip happens every year in late Jan/early Feb. Just accept it and look forward to what the rest of the year will bring. If you haven't experienced these wild pumps/dips in crypto before, remember this feeling. Soon we will be flying up again....then we will dip again....and eventually (if you're anything like me) you'll just get numb to all the movement and focus on the big picture.
ImageSeeking a few Rodebaugh Bars. Looking for a series #1, Fat Boy, & 2015 100g.

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby silverpv » Tue Jan 23, 2018

Silversaving wrote:I'm still partying (in my mind anyway). Yes we're down a solid 40% from ATHs.....but even so, you simply can't make the gains you do in crypto in any other asset. I had a pretty conservative goal for my crypto holdings this year. I've already reached it in a couple weeks even with this dip. That's pretty amazing to me. We all should know that this dip happens every year in late Jan/early Feb. Just accept it and look forward to what the rest of the year will bring. If you haven't experienced these wild pumps/dips in crypto before, remember this feeling. Soon we will be flying up again....then we will dip again....and eventually (if you're anything like me) you'll just get numb to all the movement and focus on the big picture.


I'm usually for that mantra, but experienced the dot bomb. Cool for those that have the courage to ride it out being 100% vested. I'm above my targets as well so if there's a boom it's still more than the average new person just getting in. I'm just a little more conservative because when they go down it just happens. Will it? Hope not. Otherwise just gonna enjoy the life changing $ and change my life a little now and save some for later. I'm investing in rental properties, the gift that keeps on giving. I guess its like the lottery choices, lump sum or perpetual payments. heh. all still winning! :wave:

Once again thanks for the tip!

User avatar
BarsandStars
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 3394
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013
Location: Connecticut

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby BarsandStars » Tue Jan 23, 2018

silverpv wrote:
Silversaving wrote:I'm still partying (in my mind anyway). Yes we're down a solid 40% from ATHs.....but even so, you simply can't make the gains you do in crypto in any other asset. I had a pretty conservative goal for my crypto holdings this year. I've already reached it in a couple weeks even with this dip. That's pretty amazing to me. We all should know that this dip happens every year in late Jan/early Feb. Just accept it and look forward to what the rest of the year will bring. If you haven't experienced these wild pumps/dips in crypto before, remember this feeling. Soon we will be flying up again....then we will dip again....and eventually (if you're anything like me) you'll just get numb to all the movement and focus on the big picture.


I'm usually for that mantra, but experienced the dot bomb. Cool for those that have the courage to ride it out being 100% vested. I'm above my targets as well so if there's a boom it's still more than the average new person just getting in. I'm just a little more conservative because when they go down it just happens. Will it? Hope not. Otherwise just gonna enjoy the life changing $ and change my life a little now and save some for later. I'm investing in rental properties, the gift that keeps on giving. I guess its like the lottery choices, lump sum or perpetual payments. heh. all still winning! :wave:

Once again thanks for the tip!


It's good to see someone taking profits and then using them to make more profits. I think you'll look back in some years and it'll be one of the best decisions you ever made. Even if crypto goes up 500% this year, you're still way ahead and it changed your life for the better. I say stick to your guns and don't look back. This coming from someone who just got in!
Joining Binance to trade cryptos? Click my referral link below!
www.binance.com/?ref=20981136

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby silverpv » Tue Jan 23, 2018

BarsandStars wrote:
silverpv wrote:
Silversaving wrote:I'm still partying (in my mind anyway). Yes we're down a solid 40% from ATHs.....but even so, you simply can't make the gains you do in crypto in any other asset. I had a pretty conservative goal for my crypto holdings this year. I've already reached it in a couple weeks even with this dip. That's pretty amazing to me. We all should know that this dip happens every year in late Jan/early Feb. Just accept it and look forward to what the rest of the year will bring. If you haven't experienced these wild pumps/dips in crypto before, remember this feeling. Soon we will be flying up again....then we will dip again....and eventually (if you're anything like me) you'll just get numb to all the movement and focus on the big picture.


I'm usually for that mantra, but experienced the dot bomb. Cool for those that have the courage to ride it out being 100% vested. I'm above my targets as well so if there's a boom it's still more than the average new person just getting in. I'm just a little more conservative because when they go down it just happens. Will it? Hope not. Otherwise just gonna enjoy the life changing $ and change my life a little now and save some for later. I'm investing in rental properties, the gift that keeps on giving. I guess its like the lottery choices, lump sum or perpetual payments. heh. all still winning! :wave:

Once again thanks for the tip!


It's good to see someone taking profits and then using them to make more profits. I think you'll look back in some years and it'll be one of the best decisions you ever made. Even if crypto goes up 500% this year, you're still way ahead and it changed your life for the better. I say stick to your guns and don't look back. This coming from someone who just got in!


I'm not cashing out all. If it goes up 500% this year, i still expect to cash in on that too.. lol .. The reinvestment into rental is also a way to shield taxes. When selling crypto at these levels the tax liabilities are big. Those of you who haven't sold don't need to worry but every trade is a taxable event. With the rentals, I'm able to use the reinvestment to offset the gains and hopefully get to as close to $0 as possible. Combined with the Trump tax plan, taxing corps at a lower rate than personal tax, using an S corp or LLC to accept the rental income means paying less taxes and more deductions. Not sure if this is gonna work out the way I expect so I'm talking to my CPA later today how to structure it. Also with that money out of crypto, it diversifies risk and adds a separate revenue stream for positive cash flow. The last benefit is the tax structure becomes a lot more simplified since its more traditional on that income.

Right on man taking the dip. The guys are all right, that the ups and downs are fairly common. I'm still bullish long term but for now too many shake outs, once this is all setup. It's automatic with liquidity and monthly income. I definitely feel fortunate to be able to do this and hope others take advantage.

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Italy

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Jan 23, 2018

silverpv wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:Haven't I told you this is going to be a war? We don't pack our things and go home simply because the enemy has shown us his cavalry displayed across the battlefield. Let's dance!


Oh how i missed our conversations.. ;) Banks were able to get xrp at next to nothing and sell it to the general public for $1-3 trading xrp for eth and btc. With the meteoric rise of ripple, promoted by ripple, media, and banks no less. My conspiracy theory is, they were late to the party, hyped ripple & xrp and got a bunch of BTC dirt cheap because they don't use that stuff anyways. This gave them the ability to manipulate BTC price on both ends by owning and from the futures contracts. My plan is to ride it out when it dips and go back full force and buy back at a discount. I'm not planning to exit completely, but enough to feel relaxed through this wave and watch without any anxiety. You sir, have nards of steel, me, nards of silver (for sale) or maybe gold, which in .9999 is pretty soft. Let them have this battle, as the war continues.


I consider XRP (Ripple) the largest of all the scams. BitConnect was an obvious ponzi scheme that anybody who did 2 hours of basic research (or less) could have figured out. The people you can't convince are the ones who threw their money at it with no research and then refused to see the obvious.

Tether is a scam on par with the USD - without the government backing. Both print money out of nothing and we all know there is nothing really there, but we all just kinda agree to use it until the other shoe drops.

Ripple is the worst. The banksters create a "crypto" (private blockchain would be a more appropriate term), they hold the vast majority, sell off to the suckers, and get dirt cheap BTC so they can later attempt to manipulate it. For anyone complaining about Wall St manipulating the futures markets - if you bought any Ripple you have no right to complain. You contributed to the problem. Wall St needs to have the underlying bitcoin in order to crash the market to win at the futures game. Want to help the problem? Stop buying Ripple. There are hundreds of other legit projects; so many you couldn't possibly keep up with them all. But for some reason people who don't understand the "why" behind bitcoin/crypto want to jump on the bankster bandwagon. :evil:
Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4630
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Italy

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby SilverDoge » Tue Jan 23, 2018

jcz1 wrote:Weiss Ratings Set To Grade Cryptocurrencies

Weiss Ratings, an independent rating agency of financial institutions, said it will issue letter grades on cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin.

The rating is set to be released on January 24. The ratings would be based on a model that analyzes thousands of data points on each coin's technology, usage, and trading patterns, the agency said.

"Many cryptocurrencies are murky, overhyped and vulnerable to crashes. The market desperately needs the clarity that only robust, impartial ratings can provide," Weiss Ratings Founder Martin Weiss, said.

The agency plans to issue ratings for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, NEM, Litecoin, Stellar, EOS, IOTA, Dash, NEO, TRON, Monero, Bitcoin Gold and many others.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/weiss-rat ... 0122-00161


This is legit interesting. We'll see how the community feels about a centralized ratings agency applying a ratings metric on cryptos. I'm curious what these metrics will be. If they aren't looking at least at this metric in a top 5 view, I would be skeptical: https://www.coingecko.com/en
Image

Altima
Posts: 1010
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014
Location: Canada/Singapore

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby Altima » Tue Jan 23, 2018

I feel like it's a desperate attempt at an agency trying to jump on the "blockchain train".

It's like McAfee with his "Coin of the Day/Week". Laughable really. If anything, these guys probably would load up on a particular coin and then give it a good rating.
"Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything."

jcz1
Posts: 4818
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011
Location: USA

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby jcz1 » Tue Jan 23, 2018

Cryptocurrency backed by gold being developed by Perth Mint to entice investors back to precious metals

Australia's biggest gold refiner, the Perth Mint, is developing its own cryptocurrency backed by physical precious metals.

The ambitious plan, which is subject to a confidentiality agreement, will make it easier for consumers to buy gold.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-24/c ... nt/9352036

User avatar
christostock
Supporter
Posts: 2498
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby christostock » Tue Jan 23, 2018

So was todays price bump the "pump" of the pump and dump we think is coming in the next day or 2?
Now accepting direct payments through Wells Fargo bank and TD bank. Other payments options check, MO, cash
Please remind me for feedback if I have forgotten. I will also remind you if you have forgotten. Thanks for the awesome forum we have here.
Image

silverpv
Gold Supporter
Posts: 1414
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2015
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby silverpv » Tue Jan 23, 2018

christostock wrote:So was todays price bump the "pump" of the pump and dump we think is coming in the next day or 2?



IMO it was from tether issuance. Another $100M issued it's getting harder and harder to prop up price. Almost everytime tetherprints prices pump, the problem is now people Aren't piling behind the ignition instead they are selling out.

User avatar
satosan
Turtle Supporter
Posts: 1225
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010
Location: Keepin an eye on you from my lair in the US
Contact:

Re: Bitcoins - fad or trend?

Postby satosan » Tue Jan 23, 2018

jcz1 wrote:Cryptocurrency backed by gold being developed by Perth Mint to entice investors back to precious metals

Australia's biggest gold refiner, the Perth Mint, is developing its own cryptocurrency backed by physical precious metals.

The ambitious plan, which is subject to a confidentiality agreement, will make it easier for consumers to buy gold.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-24/c ... nt/9352036



https://digix.global/
http://www.satosanmetals.com "Limited Mintage Silver"
Accepting: Bitcoin(BTC), BitcoinCash(BCH), Etherum(ETH), LiteCoin(LTC), DASH, Dogecoin(DOGE), VertCoin(VTC).
ImageImageImage


Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests