Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Discussion of all things crypto and blockchain.
User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jun 16, 2018

A video overview of DBET:
Image

User avatar
Southpaw
Gold Supporter
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014
Location: Northern California

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby Southpaw » Sat Jun 16, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:A video overview of DBET:


Good overview and that voice sounds very familiar :mrgreen:

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Jun 16, 2018

Southpaw wrote:Good overview and that voice sounds very familiar :mrgreen:


I figured somebody might catch on ;)
Image

User avatar
Southpaw
Gold Supporter
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014
Location: Northern California

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby Southpaw » Sat Jun 16, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:
Southpaw wrote:Good overview and that voice sounds very familiar :mrgreen:


I figured somebody might catch on ;)



I subscribed and am looking forward to your daily video content :pop:

highroller4321
Posts: 1164
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby highroller4321 » Sat Jun 16, 2018

SilverDoge wrote:
highroller4321 wrote:I have tried 3 times to move my DBET from Crytopia over to Hitbtc but it doesnt go through. They just show pending on Crytopia for days so I can ahead and cancel them.

I log into Hitbtc, go to account, dbet, and then deposit. I take that deposit address and use it for the address on the transfer page of crptopia.

Any ideas?


Did you confirm the transfer in the email that Cryptopia sends you when you do a withdrawal? If you did that step, and it still isn't working, you need to open a support ticket with Cryptopia. You should be able to withdraw to either the DBET wallet, or the HitBTC DBET address, or an Ethereum address via MEW like I have (secured with Trezor or ledger).


I thought the email was only a confirmation not something I had to confirm. The first portion got transferred over. :clap:

thanks! :oops:

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jun 17, 2018

highroller4321 wrote:
SilverDoge wrote:
highroller4321 wrote:I have tried 3 times to move my DBET from Crytopia over to Hitbtc but it doesnt go through. They just show pending on Crytopia for days so I can ahead and cancel them.

I log into Hitbtc, go to account, dbet, and then deposit. I take that deposit address and use it for the address on the transfer page of crptopia.

Any ideas?


Did you confirm the transfer in the email that Cryptopia sends you when you do a withdrawal? If you did that step, and it still isn't working, you need to open a support ticket with Cryptopia. You should be able to withdraw to either the DBET wallet, or the HitBTC DBET address, or an Ethereum address via MEW like I have (secured with Trezor or ledger).


I thought the email was only a confirmation not something I had to confirm. The first portion got transferred over. :clap:

thanks! :oops:


Well this is good news. You aren't the first person to make this mistake either.
Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Thu Jul 05, 2018

Video update:
Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Jul 08, 2018

Phil Hellmuth is now out of the WSOP Main Event on day 3. He had a fair run though. You can't get much better publicity than 14 Wonder Women all holding DBET shields though.

Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Sun Aug 19, 2018

For anyone not keeping up with the day to day activities of DBET, here is a summary for you:

Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Fri Oct 05, 2018

The new DBET White Paper has been released. One can find it here: https://decent.bet/whitepaper.php

I am planning on a review of it later. Jed has also announced the new DBET slogan contest winner:
Image

Preludedude
Posts: 450
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012
Location: SC, USA

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby Preludedude » Fri Oct 26, 2018

Anyone converted their tokens yet to V3?

DG2009
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby DG2009 » Fri Oct 26, 2018

I have mine in my DBET wallet, if is send them to an exchange will they be converted?
Image

User avatar
SilverDoge
Constitutional Supporter
Posts: 4696
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2014
Location: Kansas

Re: Alt-Coin Decent.Bet

Postby SilverDoge » Sat Oct 27, 2018

DG2009 wrote:I have mine in my DBET wallet, if is send them to an exchange will they be converted?


Depends on the exchange. LA Token is supporting the swap/exchange. They are the first to announce it. I have not upgraded yet because I am traveling for work, and my ledger blue is back at home. I will do the swap later in NOV.
Image


Return to “Bitcoin/Crypto/Blockchain”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest